Ca we save our progress?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey!
So today i download the game and i wondering if can save our progress or this is no necessary at all? I do not see any option to do that, but i close the App and i have to do some stuff (not everything) again.

Thanks for your time.

You can save your progress as long as you have a My Nintendo account and link your account to the game. Don't Worry, My Nintendo is free to register for an account.

Oh, good to know! Thank you so much.

The game autosaves to your device constantly, you don't actually need to link your account right away -- but linking to your nintendo account is the only way to restore your game if you lose data. I did it as soon as I could.

Holy Moley!! After reading this post I decided to go ahead and link up my game to a my Nintendo account. I am so glad I did because not long after I did that I got knocked off the game with a message telling me to retry later as it lost the connection. whew! I am chalking this up to a big leap in users since today is the first day for a lot of us.

That message doesn't mean your progress would have been lost... the game saves to your phone as you play just like any other mobile game. I played for several weeks without saving to a Nintendo account (because I was using an australian AppleID) and never lost anything.

The game saves your progress automatically, at least in my experience. You don't need to have a Nintendo account, it's just useful if you want to backup your data :)

Back