• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatoon 2 Huge Holiday Updates

I am super hyped for this! New maps plus returning maps (honestly I’d love all the maps from Splatoon 1 to return at some point). New hairstyles. The pigtails for the girl are cute and the bowl cut on the boy is absolutely adorable. New ranked mode looks fun! I didn’t feel like they needed to raise the level cap but it’s not a bad thing. I am definitely looking forward in being able to change weapon/clothing without having to leave the lobby.

This update sure blows the original game away even more so than before.

I'm SO excited

New game mode
2 new maps, 2 returning maps (being my two favourite old maps other than camp triggerfish)
140 new clothes apparently
New hair

Exciting

Well, the bulk of it is finally out, already loving the new gear and the option to change gear in between battles, now it's just time to wait for the stage to finally get into play, pretty excited for that

Back