• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Searching for kitchin items and a fireplace can trade igb

CharlaineC

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (2) +
I'm looking to finish my kitchen i need a few items. I'm able to pay in game bells. I'm looking for the following

Kitchen counter x4, candy jar, dishwasher, rice cooker, revolving spice rack, lunch platter,Extinguisher,

thank you so much

Strahberri for mop, bread box, kettle, mixer, pickle jar, pepper mill, popcorn machine, and kitchen sink

Deerliing for alpine cart

Last edited:
I can get you the mop, bread box, kettle, mixer, pickle jar, pepper mill, popcorn machine, and kitchen sink

- - - Post Merge - - -

purchasing them all in-game would be 10,700 IGB, so does 11,500 IGB sound fair to you for the total cost?

hows 15k sound

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant trade till later today my partner has the ds

hello! i can get you the alpine kitchen cart for 5k if you'd like?

sure that would be sweet ive added you i can oopen my gates

Last edited:
sure that would be sweet ive added you i can oopen my gates

ok i've added you back! and one thing,, would it be okay if you came over instead to pick it up? i'm trying to reach the train station goal so..

sure i'm doing the same. let me finish my fossils list and ill head over is it okay to check out your shops. oh what are your town rules

Last edited:
hi, i can get you the microwave, dishwasher, spice rack, extinguisher, and fireplace

thank you let me friend you. added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

@deerling i'm ready when you are
@lynnxo i can visit you after

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynnxo i can come any time

Last edited:
sure i'm doing the same. let me finish my fossils list and ill head over is it okay to check out your shops. oh what are your town rules

of course! feel free to visit my shops, and general rules apply lol. (please don't take anything on the ground, run over flowers, cut down/shake trees, etc) my gates are opened.

Added you back - give me a little bit to order all the items and TT

alright i've got everything in order now; I'd prefer drop-off if that's alright with you

Back