Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Hey guys,

if anyone has already down-loaded the game yet (like I have) and has gotten a chance to play for a bit what are peoples opinion so far? I know there was some controversy on comparing this app to past Nintendo apps. Was it how people expected it to be or has it surprised you?

So far I'm enjoying it a lot and I love the concept of it :)

I'm loving it so far! :) It's such a fun game, there's definitely more to it then I thought there was going to be which is nice.

I like it, but it's very repetitive. Of course I didn't expect anything elaborate, since it's only a phone app. I think it's good for situations where you just need to kill some time, but I couldn't see myself getting addicted to it.

I like it, but it's very repetitive. Of course I didn't expect anything elaborate, since it's only a phone app. I think it's good for situations where you just need to kill some time, but I couldn't see myself getting addicted to it.

Agreed, I actually added you as a friend off of the master list <3

I am just happy to have a slice of Animal Crossing back in my life since I played New Leaf for far too long and needed a break from it. It's so cheery.

Also I can't stop playing it since I downloaded it when I woke up.. help.

I am just happy to have a slice of Animal Crossing back in my life since I played New Leaf for far too long and needed a break from it. It's so cheery.

Also I can't stop playing it since I downloaded it when I woke up.. help.

I wonder if there's season incorporated into the game? Like once it's winter in ACNL the Pocket Camp will somehow be programmed with the same day it starts to snow and it will have snow on the ground/snowing in PC

I like it because you can't TT or like in HHD you can't go through 5 "days"/designs in one day

I was pretty happy to find out that it was out today instead of tomorrow, I didn't wanna wait another day. So far so good, I really like it.

I was pretty happy to find out that it was out today instead of tomorrow, I didn't wanna wait another day. So far so good, I really like it.

It can get boring once you complete all the requests for your residents but what I'm doing to waste time for a couple hours it play some ACNL- I like switching back and forth because it gives you some diversity in what you can do between the two games

Was very surprised (and happy!) when I woke up this morning and had the notice on my phone saying it launched.

I've been playing it pretty much nonstop so far. It's a cute little side AC game, graphics are excellent and yeah. Just a fun, easy game.

I’ve been playing it since the Australian release and I just got bored of it like a couple days ago so overall I like it

I’m just waiting for new villagers/furniture since once you pass level 40(?) no new villagers are added with each level

I’ve been playing it since the Australian release and I just got bored of it like a couple days ago so overall I like it

I’m just waiting for new villagers/furniture since once you pass level 40(?) no new villagers are added with each level

Yeah hopefully they keep us hooked with some unique updates!
I'm now only lvl. 5 I think- Loveee the getting to add friends aspect of it

I think it's super cute and charming! I went in blind with hardly any info to not spoil myself. I think it def exceeded my expectations. I was expecting this to be full of micro-transactions like Pokemon Shuffle can be but I'm really glad it's not in your face about it at all. You can definitely play without going for micro-transactions.

I only wish there would be more than 40 villagers (like Stitches) but I have a feeling the game will most likely give more updates as time goes on. :)

Yeah, you can definitely play it on the iPad as long as yours is updated enough. :)
Oooh! Okay, nice.
I am probably getting a phone in December, but I rlly wanna play it nao. xD

Edit: Is there a max level you can get to?

Last edited:
I think it's super cute and charming! I went in blind with hardly any info to not spoil myself. I think it def exceeded my expectations. I was expecting this to be full of micro-transactions like Pokemon Shuffle can be but I'm really glad it's not in your face about it at all. You can definitely play without going for micro-transactions.

I only wish there would be more than 40 villagers (like Stitches) but I have a feeling the game will most likely give more updates as time goes on. :)

Same here, I didn't even realized it was released since I wasn't following any announcements on it since the end of summer- I haven't been on here in a couple months so today was my first day getting back on the site and playing ACNL in 3 months and it feels good to revisit my town and coming back to find out PC was released was a huge surprise for me n.n

i think it's adorable! A fun little game to play here and there

I like it. It's cute but it's not going to replace New Leaf like I originally thought.

I think a lot of the appeal of Animal Crossing is the lack of specific character levels and how a 1 month town can look almost as good as a town that has been open for YEARS.

A lot of the creativity is kind of lost in this game because of the requirements that you need to be this level to get these items.

But, that being said, it is a cute attempt at the series to appeal to a massive audience. It is obviously a simplistic style and Nintendo has confirmed that this game is supposed to be an introduction to the series so that a future switch game can be released...so that's what I'm really excited for :p

I've been playing it for a few weeks now because I downloaded the Australian version. It's a simple game, but very entertaining. I love the graphics and the cool amenities. Decorating my campsite/RV is fun, and the little activities with the villagers are adorable. I'm level 31 so far. I'll probably get bored with AC:pC eventually but for now I still play it every day.

I think it's really cute! The graphics surprised me because i have the iPhone SE. I haven't played it long enough because my battery was low and I was tired, but I'm gonna go back to it now lol

I'm also really glad I waited. It didn't seem like a long time to me because a lot of stuff happened in the time that it released in Australia and now

Last edited:
Back