• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Pocket Camp?

Just downloaded it today wasn't going to risk getting a ban downloading it early. I am loving the game. Spent about $30 sp far and don't see the need to spend anymore as so far I have everything I wanted including K.K. and tom nook. Added a lot of you guys also sp that part is fun that I can buy stuff or visit anytime without the need to arrange an open gate something I hope isn't present in the switch ver. Feel free to add me I want to max out my friends list

I like it. I think it's really cute, and I've been hooked on it for a couple of hours now. The graphics are great and really cute. Gameplay reminds me of Hay Day and Happy Street

I think it?s super cute!!! I luv that MY Filbert is a constant!!!

Day #2 and still haven't gotten bored although I'm at lvl. 11 xD
6 villagers are visiting my camp and I've made quiet a few friends already-

I just downloaded it last night and I have never been more in love with an app. I find it absolutely charming and I love my little Goldie! Definite 12/10. Not sure how to make more friends, though. I just see the same people over and over again.

I really enjoy the app, I have no complaints, but I hope they'll add little flavor pieces in the future such as: fish jokes, getting a furniture item or bells from shaking the tree, or even special events. Just to make it more Animal Cross-y!

Am I alone on that? I feel empty when I fish something up and I know the jokes in my head, but my character doesn't say them :(

I really enjoy the app, I have no complaints, but I hope they'll add little flavor pieces in the future such as: fish jokes, getting a furniture item or bells from shaking the tree, or even special events. Just to make it more Animal Cross-y!

Am I alone on that? I feel empty when I fish something up and I know the jokes in my head, but my character doesn't say them :(

You do get bells from the trees that don’t have fruit. I believe the amount is random and can happen once per day if I’m not wrong. I’ve gotten 200 bells yesterday and 500 today so I’ll assume it’s random. :)

It's still glitching from time to time. But I think it's because of the Users that are trying to access it and the servers are still trying to cope with it :) But so far the game is so good! The graphics is also A++++!

It was alright although now I keep getting error messages so at the moment I cannot play. I made it to maybe lvl 3 or so :/

I really like it. I think it's cute and I'm enjoying it a lot. It's very charming. I like it better than New Leaf actually.

I really really like it, and I even got some of my friends who've never played animal crossing before hooked on it!! the interactions with the villagers (or animals??? idk what to call them in this context lol) are soooo adorable, and I love watching them just dance or shake maracas or whatever in my campsite

servers could be better but considering this is only the second day of release I'm pretty satisfied!! I hope there'll be events/more limited items since I'm not gonna bother getting nook or kk

I like it. It's a little buggy with error codes, and also suffers from that flaw that so many polished/ambitious mobile games have - the interface is kind of crowded and cluttered. I mean, do we really need the words "craft it" on top of every item in the craft section?

I?m enjoying it! It?s cute and entertaining, but definitely not as good as New Leaf. I feel like it?s a game that you could play for a few weeks then it will get really repetitive.

I like it. It's a little buggy with error codes, and also suffers from that flaw that so many polished/ambitious mobile games have - the interface is kind of crowded and cluttered. I mean, do we really need the words "craft it" on top of every item in the craft section?

I appreciate that because then I can see at a glance what I can craft and what I already have one of. So it's nice for me to easily see what to make that way.

I enjoy it a lot so far, only got to downloading it today and it's completely stolen my night (and it's now close to 3 AM...) :blush: I like the simple gameplay, it's very charming and I'm motivated to finish tasks as they appear. I also look forward to taking it with me and looking inconspicuous playing Animal Crossing on my phone.

I swore I wasn't going to download this, but I did and I really like it! I wasn't sure what to expect, so didn't have much expectations of any kind. It's nice to switch between playing Pocket Camp and ACNL.

lmao i downloaded it and deleted it 5 hours later.
its really boring imo

It's meh. I think the game itself isn't all that bad, it's just the limitations of the platform. Not something I'm really super engaged with, but not so terrible I need to wipe it from my phone. I see myself logging on to play it maybe once a week in the near future? It's ok and I didn't expect much from it, so I guess my expectations were met

Back