• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions on Pocket Camp?

Very repetitive and I feel like it will get old really fast (and I find it annoying doing requests for villagers I don't even like just to level up) but for a few days it's okay. Just repetitive as hell.

I like it but I hope it has updates and developments to it at some point in the near future. I know crafting clothes is going to be a thing at some point and I'm looking forward to that, but I really miss being able to play multiplayer, I know we have the quarry thing, but I mean exploring someones camp at the same time as they're there would be nice...

It's still cut short by the Great Mobile Ceiling, but I think they captured the cute ambiance of acnl games generally well. It's about what I expected, and I do enjoy it!

We're literally on first release ver though, if feh is any indication we'll prob see a lot more content. I'm really hoping for some beloved npcs and events to show their face...! (brewster.)

I'm generally against games moving to mobile, but acpc is cute.

Just hit level 30 today, almost maxed out on friends, until I deleted my sent requests and the inactive people.

I have a picnic set and street set both at level 2, just built my cute tent because all my cuties were maxed out. I honestly still love the game, people are saying once you hit the higher levels you peter out but I'm still enjoying it thoroughly.

Selling tons of market box stuff, like everyday it seems now I sell all/most my items (I am selling them for at least twice what the game will buy them for), getting and giving tons of quarry help and doing favors at least twice a day for my villagers.

I make a good bit of money each day from that, try to build a few more pieces of furniture but I'm at a point right now where I need to start saving up resources for a few days to build the bigger ticket items for the harder to build furniture pieces. But it's not like not being able to build anything for a few days will ruin the game for me or anything.

Excited to keep playing because of the new villagers and furniture items and events that are yet to come! Haven't spent a penny on the game and I doubt I ever will because I don't see it being necessary!

I jit level 21 today and I'm loving it. I always get so excited to see which villager I'll unlock next. ;v;
Close to getting Maggie to move in, huzzah!!

I think it's pretty solid for a mobile game. It can get a little repetitive hopping from place to place to get all the items, but the villager interactions are cute and the leaf tickets aren't anywhere near as necessary as I thought they would be; I was definitely worried before launch that this would be one of those "yeah, you can TECHNICALLY play it for free I guess" type games, but so far I've only used them to buy K.K.'s stool. I mostly play it when I run out of things to do in new leaf, haha, but I'm still pretty excited for future updates.

Honestly, if I had one major complaint it's that you can't put up crafting materials in the market boxes. I'm good on apples and fish and all that, but I'm dying for some cotton :(

I enjoy it a lot. It's really satisfying to level up friendships, and decorating the camp is always fun. Keen to see what kind of new content they'll be adding to avoid it getting stale.

Honestly, if I had one major complaint it's that you can't put up crafting materials in the market boxes. I'm good on apples and fish and all that, but I'm dying for some cotton :(

This, though! I'm so disappointed in that.
I'm basically low on everything except steel rn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I enjoy it a lot. It's really satisfying to level up friendships, and decorating the camp is always fun. Keen to see what kind of new content they'll be adding to avoid it getting stale.

I'm excited for the crafting of clothes, honestly. How exciting!
And obviously more villagers being added in the future.

I'm enjoying it, I'm almost a lvl 18 right now. I'm not going to be spending a nickel on the game though.

I didn't care that much the day I got it, which was partly because of all the errors I was getting, but soon after I was pretty invested. Like most mobile games though I expect to drop it sooner or later haha

I'm absolutely in love with the graphics, everything is so pretty. <3

That being said, a while ago I was planning on getting back to ACNL. I finally managed to complete my museum (after 3 years) and was going to work on designing my town. With how much time I'm spending on ACPC now (and how cute it looks and stuff), I'm not sure I'll actually return to ACNL.

Anyone else having this problem? ^_^'

Visually, I really love it. The music is great, too. I'm hoping that future updates will give us more features and things. It's not bad at all.

It's nice, but I'm still level 14 and just play it whenever I'm bored. I don't plan on ever spending cash on it.

But, the wait times and the game shoving the fact that you should send tickets on everything did make me want to pick up New Leaf again.

Back