• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What you get from completing villagers signature

MayorLily

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I have never been asked by a villagers to get a signature from another town, but i was really curious about it and i have seen many threads by others here and was asking about villager signatures from other town, so what happen if you finish getting the signatures and finish those mission/quest, did you get special items or some kind? since i think its not really easy to do and need to be able to play online i was really want to know if the villager will giving some kind of rare furniture? thanks very much in advanced.

not like the fruits quest the one that they ask you to get fruits which is easy to obtain //though sometimes they did ask about fruit that not growing in the town heheh (~u~

I have never been asked by a villagers to get a signature from another town, but i was really curious about it and i have seen many threads by others here and was asking about villager signatures from other town, so what happen if you finish getting the signatures and finish those mission/quest, did you get special items or some kind? since i think its not really easy to do and need to be able to play online i was really want to know if the villager will giving some kind of rare furniture? thanks very much in advanced.

not like the fruits quest the one that they ask you to get fruits which is easy to obtain //though sometimes they did ask about fruit that not growing in the town heheh (~u~

Your friendship with said villager grows. It's a very big growth, so they might give you their picture as a thanks (maximum friendship level) or if it's not that high, they'll give you something random, but the levels will be higher so most likely you'll acquire their picture with a few more chores completed. I got both Chow and Flurry's pictures after getting them signatures, while Marshal and Frita gave just random stuff, but a few days later I got Marshal's as a thanks for my native fruit and Frita sent me hers in the mail randomly while living on town. So you decide if it's worth it. :)

Your friendship with said villager grows. It's a very big growth, so they might give you their picture as a thanks (maximum friendship level) or if it's not that high, they'll give you something random, but the levels will be higher so most likely you'll acquire their picture with a few more chores completed. I got both Chow and Flurry's pictures after getting them signatures, while Marshal and Frita gave just random stuff, but a few days later I got Marshal's as a thanks for my native fruit and Frita sent me hers in the mail randomly while living on town. So you decide if it's worth it. :)

This is good to know! Now if only my villagers would ask for signatures again. They only asked when I couldn't visit other towns, now that I can, no one has requested signatures anymore. But good to know for the future for sure.

I've never done, nor will I ever get signatures.
I don't go to other towns that often, and it would be a waste just to get an item I'll no doubt, be throwing out.

I've never done, nor will I ever get signatures.
I don't go to other towns that often, and it would be a waste just to get an item I'll no doubt, be throwing out.

Oh, BigMikey, we all know you really just love your villagers to pieces! :D

I usually accept their request but then never done it (I hate to say no to my villagers lol), then few days later.. the villager that requesting signatures will said that they don't need the signatures again so it ended up as a paper scrap .__. so then I'll just throw it at garbage can. I have something I don't know, if you accept the request and trying to help by saying yes but ended up can't finish it will they ended up hate you or lover the friendship level? x'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I guess if you're never played Animal crossing online with friends they probably not going to request something like that I guess, because before playing online with my friends I never got this kind of request :)

I see i see ;) Thank you very much all and everyone for very clearly explaining it to me! I was just taking a lot of time travelling probably my friendship isn't really high enough now to get their picture by this :) but I will try doing it maybe sometimes would love to have my villager picture at my home! heheh ;)

I usually accept their request but then never done it (I hate to say no to my villagers lol), then few days later.. the villager that requesting signatures will said that they don't need the signatures again so it ended up as a paper scrap .__. so then I'll just throw it at garbage can. I have something I don't know, if you accept the request and trying to help by saying yes but ended up can't finish it will they ended up hate you or lover the friendship level? x'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I guess if you're never played Animal crossing online with friends they probably not going to request something like that I guess, because before playing online with my friends I never got this kind of request :)

Yes, if you don't plan on actually going for it, I'd recommend saying no, because not only you get the papers filling your pocket for a whole day but the friendship will also drop. If you say no, it stays the same. :)
Also, yes, it seems that playing online triggers both the requests for signatures and you start getting Katie as well.

Yes, if you don't plan on actually going for it, I'd recommend saying no, because not only you get the papers filling your pocket for a whole day but the friendship will also drop. If you say no, it stays the same. :)
Also, yes, it seems that playing online triggers both the requests for signatures and you start getting Katie as well

Oh that's really really nice to know! Sometimes I do want to say "No" to my villagers when they are requesting somethings, but I scared that our friendship will go down and she/he will hate me because I'm not helping them :( Thank you !

Also, yes, it seems that playing online triggers both the requests for signatures and you start getting Katie as well.

So THAT's why I have got Katie 3 times in the past week and never got her before. Interesting.

Back