Pocket Camp out everywhere on iOS and Android now

I‘m so glad I‘m not the only one getting an error after the update, haha. Let‘s hope they fix it soon :)

Last edited:
okay I'm finally able to play (though I still get the occasional error)

Apparently Aussie users are getting the error too so maybe they just screwed something up, who knows

Can confirm. I've been playing since the Aussie release, and I am riddled with errors right now. Got up at 5 and played for about ten minutes. The errors were more than usual for about 5 minutes, and now I can't even log on.

Last edited:
I was getting errors an hour ago but it seems ok now. Those servers getting hammered by thirsty Animal Crossing fans! ;)

I hope they released it for kindle fires too.

Nope they didn't. Oh well

Last edited:
It’s working for me and I kept my save data no problem from the Australian version by linking my Nintendo account!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM READY TO SPEND THE $$$$

Ah, I spoke too soon. Getting lots of errors now.

At least I was able to easily link my UK account and keep my progress. Now to get spending some reward coins!

I downloaded the game about 2 hours ago (USA). I can play but often am receiving the same error codes. I just keep tapping retry and it seems to be working.

I managed to make a character and do a couple of requests but now after going to class for an hour I'm unable to get back in. When I was playing before I would get error messages basically every time I clicked/tapped on something. Let's hope Nintendo can fix these glitches soon

I think the network errors were due to the servers getting bogged down. I don't see them anymore and downloaded the two in-game downloads and have been playing for the past hour. I love it! For other iPhone X users, in case you were wondering, the game is fully optimized for the new display. It looks great!

Have downloaded and started playing! Just one error so far (when trying to friend someone). Otherwise, it's so cute! I was thinking we would have to wait until tomorrow.

Loving it so far!
Basically draining my battery trying to do requests and level up, currently at lvl. 3 and becoming good friend with Goldie, Rosie, and Jay!

I think I might wait a few days to download, for the bog to dissipate.

edit: downloaded it. Quick and easy.

Last edited:
"Pocket Camp is out everywhere"

When u live in the Philippines and it's not available in ur country :'))))
(help me pls I am suffering & missing out on everything)

Last edited:
just downloaded and liking it so far c:

"Pocket Camp is out everywhere"

When u live in the Philippines and it's not available in ur country :'))))
(help me pls I am suffering & missing out on everything)

You could always download the apk or if you have iOS you could make a fake account with another country as the address

Just installed it a few minutes ago. I chose the cool theme, I'll start playing more when I'm not as sleepy lol

Back