Pocket Camp out everywhere on iOS and Android now

Yay! Thought it wasn't going to be out until the 22nd. Am installing now!

Woohoo wasn’t expecting this! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting error codes 802-4809 and 802-4009

Are the servers down until tomorrow or something? Is anyone else getting these?

I'm getting the same error messages. My heart can't take this emotional rollercoaster..

Woohoo wasn’t expecting this! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting error codes 802-4809 and 802-4009

Are the servers down until tomorrow or something? Is anyone else getting these?

I'm wondering if they pulled the game since it's a day early lol

Am getting the same, and I hope they didn't pull it. Would be just another mean tease for the rest of the world, lol.

Apparently Aussie users are getting the error too so maybe they just screwed something up, who knows

Well that's good to know at least. lol, good to share the pain? Going on 5am where I am... maybe I should try to sleep... I was just so excited! Bleh.

It was definitely working an hour ago. Not sure what's going on!

Glad I wasn't the only one getting the error code. I was so excited to open the app and then the error code shows up.

Is this the error code everyone else is getting? I just updated it and I've been getting this...

Screenshot_20171121-100709.jpg

Apparently Aussie users are getting the error too so maybe they just screwed something up, who knows

Yes, I?m Australian and this isn?t working lol
Probably server problems since too many people are logging in.

Is this the error code everyone else is getting? I just updated it and I've been getting this...

Yes. I've been getting some error codes while playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. It was really weird when I got them because I thought it was something on my end. Though it seems others are getting them too. At the moment... I'm going to wait a few hours before starting up the app again.

Last edited:
The Japanese Twitter account just tweeted it's a server issue due to high traffic and they're looking to fix it now!

This can't be right. Since when does the App Store do early releases?

I gotta see it to believe it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holy mother of Serena it's true.... I'm downloading it immediately!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the app! I am SO gonna enjoy this Thanksgiving week.

Back