Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
After weeks of doing the diving trick, Agnes finally gave up the wisteria trellis.
All I need now is the bus shelter then I'll kick her out and look for a good cranky.

Congratulations! Agnes is my uchi in Hangzhou and she gave my all uchi PWPs (except for the log bench so far) without much labor, 10/10 would recommend her, lol. x)

Congrats! I finally got Phoebe to suggest it, but along the way I got a geyser, picnic blanket, and windmill.

Congrats, the wisteria trellis is one of my favourite public works projects - it's so beautiful :blush: Where do you plan to place it? I built mine over one of my gardens.

Congrats!! I am seriously the same hunt but Deirdre isn't pinging for that! She's giving me random things I don't want like a "wooden bench" that took 2 hours for her to finally suggest and it's so plain lol.
Last night I couldn't get even one PWPs from her ;-;

Congrats! I still need some of the park themed PWPs and I haven't been really active in a while so I'm afraid to go back on since I feel like some of my favorite villager may have moved (rip Meringue)

Congrats! I still need some of the park themed PWPs and I haven't been really active in a while so I'm afraid to go back on since I feel like some of my favorite villager may have moved (rip Meringue)

this is me always, do you know the in game date the last time you played? is so just time travel to that date before starting up your game, and then walk around and wait until someone pings you that they wanna move, decide whether to keep/let em go and then u can save and time travel to the new date you want and itll be the same villagers you kept.

Congrats, the wisteria trellis is one of my favourite public works projects - it's so beautiful :blush: Where do you plan to place it? I built mine over one of my gardens.

I don't know! I had a plan but now I'm not sure it will work. So now I'm wandering around looking for a place.

congrats! the trellis is so pretty. i actually got it a while ago and i put it in front of my retail and to the right of my campground, so you can like go through it as an intersection. i wish they had more pwps like this one aha

ahh congrats! i'd be really happy to get one for my town but i don't think i happen to have any uchis :/ i quite like the pwps you can walk through, there's something really lovely about them

Last edited:
Whoa, I'm happy for you! I still want the wisteria trellis, the windmill and the plain white wood bench. C'mon, uchis!

Awesome! It's one of my favorite pwps even though lining it up to place it can be tricky sometimes, since it's about 3 wide but you can only walk through 1. However, I did find a good spot in front of my town hall so it's like a cute little entryway.

Back