• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Cat baby for 750 tbt. [S] 2 Gems, offer ミ☆

Stepheroo

wink wonk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
November Birthstone (Topaz)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (22) +
150992021628240.png

I am selling this cute little baby in exchange for tbt. They come with extra art. The artist credits weren't there when I got them off of these forums awhile back and I asked around but no one could tell me for sure who drew each piece (if you stumble by this and you know please let me know, I beg you). I feel like some of them are from artists on here?? One artist signature is hard to read and another one just says "tea❤".

I just haven't ever done anything with them. They were going to be apart of this worldspace I was building but, while it's not abandoned, it has been put on hold and they have all this art that I feel like they could go to someone else who could use 'em faster and shower them with love.

☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆
2901081_Xx8hCcQPI2AY9So.png

Here are the two Gemsonas I also have up for sale.
Just offer, I guess. They'd be p cheap. ;v; [SUB]luv u guys[/SUB]
Click them to see their toyhou.se pages.
Galaxite

galaxite.jpg
Pink Star

pinkstar.jpg

Last edited:
the pic in the dropdown menu is amazing. But... why did you not finish his left shoe?

Ah, I've loved this chara ever since boujee owned him. How much TBT are you looking to get for him?

Ah, I've loved this chara ever since boujee owned him. How much TBT are you looking to get for him?

not entirely sure. just go ahead and offer. I want to save more tbt to either get art of my actual babes, or maybe collect the rest of the birthstones. ;u;

Last edited:
"[BUMP] it (louder)
[BUMP] it (louder)
[BUMP] it (louder)
[BUMP] it (louder)
[BUMP] it (louder)
[BUMP] it (louder)

And say, oh oh oh oh
Say, oh oh oh oh
Yo, yo

Turn up the radio
Blast your stereo
Right now
This joint is fizzlin'
It's sizzlin'
Right"

-The Black Eyed Peas
(y is fergie ingrained in my life rn?)

Last edited:
bump! Really need the tbt for these birthstones
Even if you’re not personally interested, I’d appreciate PCs on what you think they’d be worth

Last edited:
ain't no party like a thread bump party bc a thread bump party is every 7+ hours.

Back