Dream Town of Tarte!

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi, I recently updated my dream town and I really really need opinions on it. It's far from finished because I still need one dreamie and losts of unrequested PWPs, but it's coming along nicely. Before you ask, I do TT because I am very impatient. So, the date in my town as of my writing this is February 27th 2018. If you're going to get upset over my TTing, please don't visit! :)

My dream address is 4C00-00A8-1BE9. Thanks!

it looks pretty good to me. i liked all the lamp posts around the brick bridge. do you want to try having a path go straight down from your town tree and across the river instead of how it curves around the pear tree?also, i think a 3rd bridge would be a good addition. anyway, i look forward to seeing what you do with all that empty space :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also- you might reach more people if you post in the official dream address thread :)

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback! i have plans and i'm glad you liked it so far! i thought about the straight-down path from my tree but i felt like that space would be a little empty since i'm only planning one more PWP around there and not many trees :)

Back