• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Town of Tarte!

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi, I recently updated my dream town and I really really need opinions on it. It's far from finished because I still need one dreamie and losts of unrequested PWPs, but it's coming along nicely. Before you ask, I do TT because I am very impatient. So, the date in my town as of my writing this is February 27th 2018. If you're going to get upset over my TTing, please don't visit! :)

My dream address is 4C00-00A8-1BE9. Thanks!

it looks pretty good to me. i liked all the lamp posts around the brick bridge. do you want to try having a path go straight down from your town tree and across the river instead of how it curves around the pear tree?also, i think a 3rd bridge would be a good addition. anyway, i look forward to seeing what you do with all that empty space :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also- you might reach more people if you post in the official dream address thread :)

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback! i have plans and i'm glad you liked it so far! i thought about the straight-down path from my tree but i felt like that space would be a little empty since i'm only planning one more PWP around there and not many trees :)

Back