I Think I Sold My Golden Shovel...

Aurora

Old School Member
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ahhh I knew ReTail was giving me way too good of a deal on a bunch of shells I brought in...

Does anyone know if I can get another one if I buy another 50 fertilizers from the department store? Or is it a one time deal?

Don't think so.
I sold my golden slingshot by accident after playing all day, and had to turn it off without saving.

I believe it only happens once :( Though you can always create another character and get it after buying 50 more.

I mean, I can give you one for free if you need one, but outside of that I think you can only get 1 per character. •▲•

I don't think you can get another golden shovel in game however you can always purchase one of here. If you feel as though that is cheating think about how it was an accident. I know I haven't really helped but like i said it's not too bad you can just get one of here. ;)

You can only get it once per character, so you'll have to either buy one on here or buy 50 fertiliser with another character. I think Re-Tail pays very little for the golden shovel - about 100 Bells or so. I know when selling something such as a golden tool on its own you'll be asked if you're sure you want to sell it but I'm not sure about if it's mixed in with other items.

I know when selling something such as a golden tool on its own you'll be asked if you're sure you want to sell it but I'm not sure about if it's mixed in with other items.

I remember my friend selling a golden watering can (she already had one) and it had the message if you were sure you wanted to sell the rare item. Did it have that?

Oh no! I'd try to get one in a trade from the forum. I have sold my silver fishing rod a couple of times when I was fishing to make bells. I ended up buying a couple extra from the museum since I was annoyed it happened more than once. Why would Reece even buy gold items? :(

Back