Ever SUPER excited for a move-in and they are a jerk?

Dorian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I am finishing moving all my neighbors into The Dawn, my Vernal Equinox town of all rabbits. I chose Tiffany as my snooty since the goddess Ostara's rabbit familiars were white. Otherwise, I would have moved in Francine, who I adore. So I go to greet Tiffany and she is immediately a JERK! I have never had a neighbor in boxes behave like such a twit. I was immediately turned off. But I decided to give her a chance. Of course then she changed into the white dress shirt before I had a chance to design my town shirt and that was strike two. I just knew she was going to try and spread that shirt like the chickenpox around town. Strike three was today when she showed zero sympathy for my bee sting. That's it! Out she went and good riddance.

It's a bummer because I have always really loved her character design and bought her card especially for this new town. Has anyone else been disappointed by a villager they were very excited to invite to your town?

I suppose they can be jerks sometimes, but I made them special shirts so that even if they go spreading it around everyone looks cute. :p

They're NOT?? Then what am I doing with my life? :)

Last edited:
Not as much in this game, as they really toned down the brusqueness of the snooty and cranky villagers but I can still see them making a bad first impression. I still give them a chance and don't take it too seriously. I will say though that Tiffany has always rubbed me the wrong way - I've personally never been a fan of hers.
I hope you'll find someone who is a better fit in your town :)

I am going to move in Francine. She may not fit the color scheme, but she's a sweetheart. Lol, watch her be a jerk this time around.

She wasn't snooty, she was a jerk. There is a difference in my book.

She wasn't snooty, she was a jerk. There is a difference in my book.

I mean if you say so

snooty villagers have always been jerks for me though as far back as I can remember, though new leaf toned that down quite a lot across the board

I never had any with the hooker bunny, she was kinda sweet. High maintenance and snooty, but I've considered getting her card.
There was a hamster that moved in once, and he was a pest so he went straight into the void when we left.

I am well aware of the snooty personality. I have been playing AC since 2002. But thanks for the reminder.

I am well aware of the snooty personality. I have been playing AC since 2002. But thanks for the reminder.

:confused::confused::confused:I'm sorry, I meant no harm.
I wasn't arguing your point, Snooty's can come off as mean. I insulted Tiffany twice in that post, I even called her a hooker, for crying out loud.
I also wasn't directing my comment to you specifically, I was just adding to the conversation; whether anyone likes a certain villager or not is no beef of mine.:)

Last edited:
I tend to have villagers who are jerks rather often. Cranky and snooty characters are the worst for being jerks and peppy characters are rarely mean. Cranky villagers say more negative comments in general though. Snooty just think they are better than everyone else. XD

Agh, the ugly shirt virus. Zucker is wearing a grape plaid tee (is that what it's called?) and it is so UGLY on him! I like him but that shirt is no good

Eh, Sylvia was a jerk straight out. She never stopped being a jerk. Can't stand that purple kangaroo. I really wanted to like her, but it's not gonna happen. She even appeared in another town of mine later on, but she was still rude AF. I get the uchis aren't suppose to be nice or whatever, but she was just ridiculous.

Francine told me I wouldn't need a costume for Halloween after a bee sting, lol. x)
The shirt thing... if you leave the designs there, it's a risk you're taking. Anyone could have worn it. :(
But if you came to hate Tiffany for that, there's no helping it, keeping a hated villagers is the worst thing. Hopefully Francine won't do the same things too, because there's no other snooty rabbit, I believe. ;v;

Aw, I like both Tiffany and Francine. My nemesis for quite awhile was Eloise, but somehow over many months in my original town we developed a sweet friendship and now I love her and was so happy to find her as a starting villager in my newer year-challenge town.

I've definitely had the twits though, and no amount of trying on my part changed that and I couldn't wait for them to depart. Plus one of my towns started to look like a cult as the blue-zap suit spread quickly there and there was no stopping it. The villagers all LOVED it, lol.

Not as much in this game, as they really toned down the brusqueness of the snooty and cranky villagers

I am honestly kinda upset how much they really toned it down!! Like completely...I remember being a kid playing the Gamecube AC and laughing at how rude the snooty and cranky were, I never felt offended lol.
But now in ACNL, Wolfgang is seriously one of the sweetest ones in my village lol.

But Dorian I know what you mean, even though each personality has a fixed dialogue I was really excited for Rosie to move in but I just can't get into her....I honestly think I may let her move out once she pings next time.

Back