• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

NOOO

~Unicorn~

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Please don't tell me this is permanent but

I used the friend finder game thingy trying to get Lolly

I ended up with Marshal and though "well okay lots of people on the site like him, I'll just use a child account and get his wallpapers for them"

Then I forgot my actual Nintendo account is logged in and now Marshal is my "best friend" on the game.

Please don't tell me this will be on the actual game! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughh never trust Marshal he is the devil

Last edited:
I mean unless you can delete friends or whatever, or unless the game resets on release day, then yes he's your best friend... forever...

God I feel so bad for you now ;-;

Wait lol. When I took the quiz, I wasn't logged on to my Nintendo account (I have a Nintendo ID but it told me I can't use that to log in?) I was also on private mode so it doesn't remember my search history... So will the friends I got there transfer to my game when I get it or do I have to make an account

You mean the "Friend Finder" on the website? I'm pretty sure that's going away when Pocket Camp releases (or so I'm led to believe by the "11/15 at 7:00 p.m. ~ 11/21 at 6:59 p.m. PST" event period that it lists) and the instructions say that it doesn't connect to Pocket Camp at all anyway.

Last edited:
yeah, i think it just determined which character is on the wallpapers you unlock in the end, not in the actual game.

I'm sure it's just a bit of promotion for the game and nothing else. Marshall isn't even currently available in game.

Yeah can confirm, the pocket finder promo game doesn't do anything that affects pocket camp, it just gives you the wallpaper set and some My Nintendo coins. You're good!

Hey, no hating on my baby! You got me so excited for a second because I thought you could get Marshal in the game lol.

Last edited:
Hey, no hating on my baby! You got me so excited for a second because I thought you could get Marshal in the game lol.

Actually it's really odd that he's in the graphics for that friend finder game and was available -- I'm thinking he was supposed to be in Pocket Camp at launch and they held him back for some reason. So I bet he will show up in the next set of villagers!!

Actually it's really odd that he's in the graphics for that friend finder game and was available -- I'm thinking he was supposed to be in Pocket Camp at launch and they held him back for some reason. So I bet he will show up in the next set of villagers!!

I hope so. I don't even care that he's probably not into the "Cute" theme my campsite has. I'm inviting him over anyway.

lets hope ruby is in the next set too...

how do you get to the friend finder again?

Back