• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Harvest Festival - Thanks to family, I missed the WHOLE event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still need a skinny and 2 round?

Last edited:
Would it be okay if I wait until tomorrow morning & see what pops up in my town? If I don't get what I still need I'd be happy to buy the rest from you for 1 TBT each. Thank you!
Sure! :D Understood.

Hi, Chibi.Hoshi! I'm still in need of 2 round mushrooms if you've still got them. I can give you the 2 TBT for them. Just shoot me a VM when you're available. Thanks so much!

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you today but our family showed up much earlier than expected and just left 10 minutes ago. I didn't even get to touch my 3DS today. I spent all week gathering ingredients and missed all of the Harvest Festival...

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you today but our family showed up much earlier than expected and just left 10 minutes ago. I didn't even get to touch my 3DS today. I spent all week gathering ingredients and missed all of the Harvest Festival...
Bummer. :( No worries either way. I'm assuming you don't time travel then?

Thank you for understanding. No, I don't TT. ACNL is my very first ever AC game & since I've only been playing since August I'm terrified of trying to TT. I'm just a big scaredy cat. :blush:

Do you need some mushrooms?
I can give it to you if you like.

Thank you so much for the offer, jazz_lovely, but I thanks to spending Thanksgiving with family I missed the whole Harvest Festival and I don't TT.

Thank you so much for the offer, jazz_lovely, but I thanks to spending Thanksgiving with family I missed the whole Harvest Festival and I don't TT.

It's alright. Spending time with family for Thanksgiving is important.
Hope you had a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back