Buying Harvest Festival - Thanks to family, I missed the WHOLE event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be okay if I wait until tomorrow morning & see what pops up in my town? If I don't get what I still need I'd be happy to buy the rest from you for 1 TBT each. Thank you!
Sure! :D Understood.

Hi, Chibi.Hoshi! I'm still in need of 2 round mushrooms if you've still got them. I can give you the 2 TBT for them. Just shoot me a VM when you're available. Thanks so much!

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you today but our family showed up much earlier than expected and just left 10 minutes ago. I didn't even get to touch my 3DS today. I spent all week gathering ingredients and missed all of the Harvest Festival...

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you today but our family showed up much earlier than expected and just left 10 minutes ago. I didn't even get to touch my 3DS today. I spent all week gathering ingredients and missed all of the Harvest Festival...
Bummer. :( No worries either way. I'm assuming you don't time travel then?

Thank you for understanding. No, I don't TT. ACNL is my very first ever AC game & since I've only been playing since August I'm terrified of trying to TT. I'm just a big scaredy cat. :blush:

Thank you so much for the offer, jazz_lovely, but I thanks to spending Thanksgiving with family I missed the whole Harvest Festival and I don't TT.

Thank you so much for the offer, jazz_lovely, but I thanks to spending Thanksgiving with family I missed the whole Harvest Festival and I don't TT.

It's alright. Spending time with family for Thanksgiving is important.
Hope you had a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back