Buying Harvest Festival - Thanks to family, I missed the WHOLE event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
This Harvest Festival will be my first one & I'm trying to be as prepared as I can be since I probably won't get much time to play with family over for Thanksgiving.

Definitely NEED
Bananas x 3 - Received
Lemons x 3 - Received

Might Need - Updated
Flat Mushrooms x 1 - Received
Round Mushrooms x 2
Skinny Mushrooms x 1

I can pay in IGB or TBT. I'd also be happy to trade too. I have perfect peaches, coconuts, apples, peaches, cherries, lychee, durians, some Balloon furniture... um ... I don't remember what else.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i can give you the fruit for free, but i don't think it's possible to trade fish and bugs, since you can't mail them or put them on the ground. also, (this is kind of a spoiler) don't worry about having all the ingredients because animals will trade with you if you catch fish for them :)

I feel like such a dork for not knowing we can't trade fish or bugs or that villagers would trade with me for fish. :blush: Are you sure you wouldn't like something in return for the fruit? Just getting the bananas & lemons will be a huge help. did you want me to come pick up or would you like to drop off? I'll add your FC & be on asap. Thank you so much!

also- this is off topic but are those ferrets in your profile picture? they're so cute! i love ferrets so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's ok, lol. i'll add you too

My pic is my rat boys, Nicodemus & Justin. They're brats but we love them. Oh, I love ferrets! I've always wanted one.

rats are awesome too, i really want one. anyway, can i drop off the fruit? :p

Thanks for the rattie support! I'll go open my gate. Thank you so much!

Edit: Gate's open. Oh, I have a design in front of the station so you'll have to put the fruit on the side. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
coming! picked up a couple mushrooms as well

I have two flat mushrooms and a skinny mushroom you can have for free, if you still need them.

--

Guess I missed you. Let me know if you still need these mushrooms.

Last edited:
I can sell you the rest of what you need for a tbt bell each.

I have two flat mushrooms and a skinny mushroom you can have for free, if you still need them.

--

Guess I missed you. Let me know if you still need these mushrooms.

Yes, please, I do still need some of the mushrooms. I'm not on my 3DS right now but I can get on in a few minutes if you're available. Thanks so much!

Yes, I still have the mushrooms. Probably I have some more that just grew today, too. Would you like me to give them to you now?

Now would be great. Would you like me to pick up or would you like to drop off? Thanks a lot!

You can pick them up. I have lots of other free items laid out by my train station, so you can take those if you want, too. I'll open my gate. :)

Oh, wow! That's so generous of you! Are you sure you don't want any IGB or TBT or fruit? Anything? I'll be there soon.

There's nothing I need. I'm just happy to give my extra items to someone who can use them, rather than just selling them to Reese.

Ok, but if I can ever be a help to you just let me know. On my way...

I can sell you the rest of what you need for a tbt bell each.

Would it be okay if I wait until tomorrow morning & see what pops up in my town? If I don't get what I still need I'd be happy to buy the rest from you for 1 TBT each. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back