• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I feel like this doesn't work very well as a synopsis. This would probably work better as the prologue or something. I don't know anything about the story from reading this. All I know is that the narrator sounds incredibly depressed and I would feel like this is just gonna be a book about someone and how much they hate their life.

Last edited:
I would read it. The last sentence sounds interesting to me, makes me want to find out why/how they're all lies

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like this doesn't work very well as a synopsis. This would probably work better as the prologue or something. I don't know anything about the story from reading this. All I know is that the narrator sounds incredibly depressed and I would feel like this is just gonna be a book about someone and how much they hate their life.

That's true, it would probably work better as a prologue instead of being on the back of a book

The content is relatable but overall seems pretty basic

I agree with Bowie, they seem like they'd fit as the opening of a prologue or first chapter rather than work as a synopsis :)

Back