• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon

faunaforever

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake

The Bell Tree is a popular Animal Crossing forum so I thought it would be about... Well, just Animal Crossing?? But I've seen some posts about Pok?mon, trading and the like, so I'm confused on that.

Is this a Pokemon forum, too? :p

Thank you!

The Bell Tree is a popular Animal Crossing forum so I thought it would be about... Well, just Animal Crossing?? But I've seen some posts about Pok?mon, trading and the like, so I'm confused on that.

Is this a Pokemon forum, too? :p

Thank you!

The TBT Marketplace is for TBT trades not related to Animal Crossing. But yes, Bell Tree is an Animal Crossing forum. Usually, Nintendo fansites have their own Pokemon fanbase.

Last edited:
whilst The Bell Tree is mainly an animal crossing forum, across several sub-forums there's numerous different topics discussed here, anywhere from pok?mon to politics! :) so, with the help of TBT's forum currency, pok?mon trading happens fairly often.

(in fact, there's a few users that are a part of the forum that stopped playing animal crossing quite a while ago and just hang around to talk about other topics, or some that have never even played the series at all.)

^^This is right.

Personally I don't really play AC anymore (except the one on the GCN but that ones hard to get to sometimes), and many times I'm found talking about random topics that usually have nothing to do with AC, but that's not uncommon on this forum. Just talk about whatever!

I'm still an Animal Crossing fanatic. And I post in the Animal Crossing board, Brewster's Cafe, and the Pokemon Center as well.

So, I could say it doesn't matter if you're an Animal Crossing fan to be here, its not like its a requirement. Some come for the basement and that only. And etc.

I suppose something like this shouldn't be a problem.

Back