• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New town

Jessicapony13

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok so I sold my animal crossing copper a few months back. I really regret it and I have just got one-day delivery on a new copy. It is coming tomorrow. So I can't decide on a name. Originally, it was going to be rhygate but now I can't decide after thinking up a few other names.

My theme is going to be rather girly with a wooden/pink brick theme for infrastructure and pink and white flowers.

Rhygate- I just liked how it sounded

Harmony- It reflects the spirit of the town and how everything will be in "harmony" with eachother to make everything seem perfect- in theory.

Happii- Someone had a thread with this on and I really liked the name.

Aniville- The word ville is rather positive and it has connotations of expense to show a regal feeling and how it has importance because animal crossing is very important for ones relaxation XD. Ani is shortened from animal and the villagers are animals.

UniPont- Uni is short for unicorn, pon is short for pony and the t is the ending of cat so it made me think about how everything linked and I love unicorns horses and cats so it makes me feel linked to reality.

Cynidia- I liked the way it sounded. Pronunciation- sy-nid-eah

If you have other names that you can suggest below that link to my theme it would appreciated.

Thanks for any help⭐

I'm not sure how to do a survey so please tell me your favourite below👍🏻

i personally like rhygate and harmony! though the first one might be more unique :)

I saw the thread with the town name Happii and still really like that. I also saw a town named Fable and loved that name. I am going to be creating a new town named Tarot since I am a tarot card reader :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, by the way, Bon Chance (good luck) with your new town! Have fun :)

i absolutely love harmony! whilst it may not be the most original name, it's very happy-go-lucky and from what you've described of your plans for the town, i think it would suit the lovely, sugary-sweet nature of the town.

I gotta agree, I like Rhygate as well!
I think a town name like Gale or ending with "gale" would fit as well. It sounds lovely and means "burst of laughter" as well as "strong wind"

Last edited:
i absolutely love harmony! whilst it may not be the most original name, it's very happy-go-lucky and from what you've described of your plans for the town, i think it would suit the lovely, sugary-sweet nature of the town.
Thankyou, I really love how you have described your interest. I feel as though harmony does have the greatest meaning and it does reflect the town's theme well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta agree, I like Rhygate as well!
I think a town name like Gale or ending with "gale" would fit as well. It sounds lovely and means "burst of laughter" as well as "strong wind"
I actually never knew this. Rhygale sounds better than rhygate and it has multiple meanings. I really like the idea that it means burst of laughter because the town theme is quite fun, unique and somewhere I can rely on for entertainment. Thankyou!

Out of the ones you have the one that I like the most is Harmony. The idea behind the town seems like a really intriguing town concept. Perhaps there might be a story behind this "harmonized" town. I would love to see what you would do with this idea. ^.^ I wish you a lot of luck on whatever concept you choose to do for your town.

Out of the ones you have the one that I like the most is Harmony. The idea behind the town seems like a really intriguing town concept. Perhaps there might be a story behind this "harmonized" town. I would love to see what you would do with this idea. ^.^ I wish you a lot of luck on whatever concept you choose to do for your town.
Thankyou, I love thinking about how the town's name could influence the end product of the town's appearance. Having a harmonised town could be really intriguing as you said and I would quite like to see the kind of theme of a "harmonised" town. I love having back stories on my towns because it makes me feel as though everything has a meaning and makes me want to play the game more and more. Thanks again!

I like Harmony. It's a very flexible (and beautiful) name and can fit any theme (from pink, to zen, to forest, to music) if you ever want to change things up in the future.

I think Harmonii would be pretty cool.
Yeah, I like how you did that. I didn't know how it would look or feel but adding the ii makes it more unique. Thankyou!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Harmony. It's a very flexible (and beautiful) name and can fit any theme (from pink, to zen, to forest, to music) if you ever want to change things up in the future.
Thankyou, I do really like how you explored the concept. I think that harmony is probably my favourite and quite a lot of people have suggested it and have given mixed ideas.
I have never really thought about how it is flexible so thank you for telling me. I have also never done zen themes so like you said it would be nice to maybe change things up throughout if I get bored of the theme. Your advice has really helped.

Back