New town

Jessicapony13

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ok so I sold my animal crossing copper a few months back. I really regret it and I have just got one-day delivery on a new copy. It is coming tomorrow. So I can't decide on a name. Originally, it was going to be rhygate but now I can't decide after thinking up a few other names.

My theme is going to be rather girly with a wooden/pink brick theme for infrastructure and pink and white flowers.

Rhygate- I just liked how it sounded

Harmony- It reflects the spirit of the town and how everything will be in "harmony" with eachother to make everything seem perfect- in theory.

Happii- Someone had a thread with this on and I really liked the name.

Aniville- The word ville is rather positive and it has connotations of expense to show a regal feeling and how it has importance because animal crossing is very important for ones relaxation XD. Ani is shortened from animal and the villagers are animals.

UniPont- Uni is short for unicorn, pon is short for pony and the t is the ending of cat so it made me think about how everything linked and I love unicorns horses and cats so it makes me feel linked to reality.

Cynidia- I liked the way it sounded. Pronunciation- sy-nid-eah

If you have other names that you can suggest below that link to my theme it would appreciated.

Thanks for any help⭐

I'm not sure how to do a survey so please tell me your favourite below👍🏻

I saw the thread with the town name Happii and still really like that. I also saw a town named Fable and loved that name. I am going to be creating a new town named Tarot since I am a tarot card reader :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, by the way, Bon Chance (good luck) with your new town! Have fun :)

i absolutely love harmony! whilst it may not be the most original name, it's very happy-go-lucky and from what you've described of your plans for the town, i think it would suit the lovely, sugary-sweet nature of the town.

I gotta agree, I like Rhygate as well!
I think a town name like Gale or ending with "gale" would fit as well. It sounds lovely and means "burst of laughter" as well as "strong wind"

Last edited:
i absolutely love harmony! whilst it may not be the most original name, it's very happy-go-lucky and from what you've described of your plans for the town, i think it would suit the lovely, sugary-sweet nature of the town.
Thankyou, I really love how you have described your interest. I feel as though harmony does have the greatest meaning and it does reflect the town's theme well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta agree, I like Rhygate as well!
I think a town name like Gale or ending with "gale" would fit as well. It sounds lovely and means "burst of laughter" as well as "strong wind"
I actually never knew this. Rhygale sounds better than rhygate and it has multiple meanings. I really like the idea that it means burst of laughter because the town theme is quite fun, unique and somewhere I can rely on for entertainment. Thankyou!

Out of the ones you have the one that I like the most is Harmony. The idea behind the town seems like a really intriguing town concept. Perhaps there might be a story behind this "harmonized" town. I would love to see what you would do with this idea. ^.^ I wish you a lot of luck on whatever concept you choose to do for your town.

Out of the ones you have the one that I like the most is Harmony. The idea behind the town seems like a really intriguing town concept. Perhaps there might be a story behind this "harmonized" town. I would love to see what you would do with this idea. ^.^ I wish you a lot of luck on whatever concept you choose to do for your town.
Thankyou, I love thinking about how the town's name could influence the end product of the town's appearance. Having a harmonised town could be really intriguing as you said and I would quite like to see the kind of theme of a "harmonised" town. I love having back stories on my towns because it makes me feel as though everything has a meaning and makes me want to play the game more and more. Thanks again!

I like Harmony. It's a very flexible (and beautiful) name and can fit any theme (from pink, to zen, to forest, to music) if you ever want to change things up in the future.

I think Harmonii would be pretty cool.
Yeah, I like how you did that. I didn't know how it would look or feel but adding the ii makes it more unique. Thankyou!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Harmony. It's a very flexible (and beautiful) name and can fit any theme (from pink, to zen, to forest, to music) if you ever want to change things up in the future.
Thankyou, I do really like how you explored the concept. I think that harmony is probably my favourite and quite a lot of people have suggested it and have given mixed ideas.
I have never really thought about how it is flexible so thank you for telling me. I have also never done zen themes so like you said it would be nice to maybe change things up throughout if I get bored of the theme. Your advice has really helped.

Back