Best Lazy Dog Villager

Favorite lazy dog?

• Total voters
Biskit is hands down the best lazy dog villager, in my opinion. I do also like Walker a lot. He reminds me of the Animaniacs.

I voted for Walker! ;) he was actually cute really cute! and when he sad his facial expression is ugh... Few days ago i was trying to get him moved out from my town to get another plot for new villagers. I ended up trying to hit him with net and push him, etc. I was actually didn't hate him i like him but i need too, and his house is nice too i feel bad doing those things to Walker.. well in my opinion Lucky and Walker was the best Lazy dog but i love others too! ;)

I love Marcel just because he's unique in a way, a bit different looking, but still a charm to have in town. Hope he moves in next!

I'm a sucker for characters that look wounded or are bandaged up! Ive always wanted Lucky since ww but i think walker is super cute too- the name has some sentimental value to me

Bones is adorable, and Biskit is okay. I don't get the Lucky love tbh...he actually creeps me out almost as much as Tabby & Coco.

I love them all, but Marcel was one of my original villagers, so he'll always have a special place in my heart... <3

I've always liked Bones despite my hatred for most dog villagers (exceptions are Goldie and of course Bones)

When I was younger my cousin, uncle and myself (my uncle is 5 years older than me, cousin is 4 years older than me. We have a young family lol) had three dog villagers in our towns mine was Bones, my uncle's was Biskit and my cousin's was Walker. So Bones reminds me of childhood and how good those times were compared to now, it's good to look back on things even if they were unknowingly ugly and bitter.

So I owe Bones that, I had him longer than my uncle and cousin had their dog villagers as well. So I appreciate that. :)

oh no, i really like Lucky and Bonesss. i also like Walker, he reminds me a bit of the old-school mickey mouse art style (just a bit though)

Back