Best Lazy Dog Villager

Favorite lazy dog?

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, let's see who the king of the lazy dogs (Lucky will win) is. I'm including Bow because he is really in the game in my heart. You may vote up to 3.

I voted for Bones because he is SO cute, but Marcel is my close second choice. He is in my French town, lol. I currently have Bones, Marcel, Walker and Lucky in various towns and love them all.

walker has a lot of sentimental value to my mum and I (he's the spitting image of a childhood pet from many years ago) so i had to vote for him <3 he's also really cute!

My favorite of the lazy dog villagers is Lucky due to his mummy-inspired design. Marcel is a close second because he fits in well alongside Pietro, and I'd like to see more clown and mime villagers introduced in future Animal Crossing games (I also want more robots to go along with Ribbot and Sprocket). Bow has a great design for the game he was in and I'd like him back since he sort of fits the robot aesthetic, but even still, I prefer the other two.

DnKyt0W.jpg
Benjamin is my favorite lazy dog(I also have Biskit and Lucky).He popped up in my campsite right when I started looking for him to move to my town,then he suggested the jungle gym at the exact time I needed it and he also gave me his pic only a couple of months after he moved in.That dog has good timing.

I like Benjamin a lot for his sunny yellow colour. He passed through one of my towns long ago and he was very sweet to me.
I also voted for Bow. I wish he'd made it past e+, or at least brought back in the update. His design is very creative and we could use a robot dog. I hope he and Meow are not forgotten!

Where's pups? :lemon:

Anyway I like Lucky Walker and Biskit the most. :0

My heart goes to bones

i don't know what it is but biskit has always been a favorite for me, he's just so cute <3

1) Lucky (best boy)
2) Bones
3) Benjamin (his greeting music cracks me up)

I chose Lucky, Walker, and Biskit :)

I really like Lucky's mummy aesthetic, Walker looks like an old timey cartoon, and Biskit is just plain adorable

Back