• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Giving Away Flowers!

blunchanothin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (4) +
After picking New Leaf back up after a few months of abandonment, I realized what I wanna do with my town now is waaay different. So, long story short, looking for people to come take any flowers they want, EXCEPT roses. There are flowers all over, and I have most flowers, even some hybrids. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone that wants some will come snatch 'em.

me I will come by any take any white flowers you are willing to get rid of. as well as any pink or purple flowers you are willing to get rid of name your price

okay I went and looked at your topic. honestly no one wants fruit unless they are specifically looking for that fruit. like right now I need peaches. it is just luck of the draw if you find someone who wants them

Last edited:
As I stated, anything except for roses can go. I have a hefty amount of white flowers, as well as some pink tulips. I'm happy just giving these away, no charge :)

oh no ill pay you lol. not in my character not to repay someone. I will definitely take your pink tulips! adding now let me know when gate is open

hey, if you have any unwanted orange or black flowers i'll give you some bells for them :D

I think I only have one blue pansy :/ I'm happy to give it away, just not sure if you'd wanna come for one flower

Back