Hello everyone

Kingdok

Yakuza Kingpin
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I don't really know what to put here, but I'm looking forward to meeting you all. I've been playing ACNL for ages but this is the first time I've joined a community for it. If my signature is too obnoxious I can remove it.

As the only person who has replied to you so far anywhere on this website, I'd just like to point out that your friend code in both the sidebar and your signature is missing four digits, although seeing as it's a different set of four missing in each place, I guess people could figure it out with a bit of luck.

As the only person who has replied to you so far anywhere on this website, I'd just like to point out that your friend code in both the sidebar and your signature is missing four digits, although seeing as it's a different set of four missing in each place, I guess people could figure it out with a bit of luck.

Ah, I didn't miss out numbers, I just flat out typed 2 of them wrong on my signature. I have fixed them now, thanks for pointing that out.

Welcome to the forums ^^

Thanks!

I'm usually a lot quicker with greeting new people to the forums. I absolutely love your signature. I just rewatched SEL over the summer and it was as amazing as I had remembered. Very chilling too. I hope you enjoy your stay here and we all are excited to get to know you as well! :)

I'm usually a lot quicker with greeting new people to the forums. I absolutely love your signature. I just rewatched SEL over the summer and it was as amazing as I had remembered. Very chilling too. I hope you enjoy your stay here and we all are excited to get to know you as well! :)

Thank you! I'ts nice to see that my evil plan to make other lain fans reveal themselves is already working. Here is the full image if you're interested.
1505062882867.jpg

Back