• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hey again :p

raeyoung

p fly for a villain guy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5304-8149-2418
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Heya! I'm back after a long hiatus. I figured I'd introduce myself again since I am hopefully going to have the time to catch up on here. I left the forums to discover myself and I had just started high school, so I've been all over the place. Real quick, I wanted to apologize for anything I may have done that upset anybody in the past. I have grown to learn not to be so dramatic and unreasonable, etc. Also, if I owe you anything that I may have forgotten, please do inform me and I'll be sure to finally pay off the debt.

So, hey! I am Regan, known as Niji at the moment. I like video games and of course, Animal Crossing. I also like Pokemon and some anime. I am an artist, musician, animator and amateur author. I have yet to have a town since I had re-started recently, so I'll be picking that project up as I use the forums. I am also quite optimistic and I love making new friends.

I hope to meet many new wonderful people and to start a great journey both on here and in real life.

Love,

Niji

Back