[*]mermaid vanity
    [*]model sailor
    [*]pink wood floor
    [*]pisces lamp
    [*]Rover suitcase
    [*]topknot wig
    [*]veggie basket
    [*]wall-mounted TV
In total, is 36 tbt bells fair? 2 tbt bells per RV item/island merchandise, 1 tbt bell per re-orderable & balloon, and 3 tbt bells each for the lily record player & lily lamp as both are quite difficult to obtain. All in all, please let me know. If you agree, it will take me sometime to grind and time travel for several of these items.

Last edited:
I have a mermaid dresser I could give you for free if I could drop it off at your town?

I can give you Chihuahua Ornament if you are still looking for one. Let me know.

sounds good, thank you!
Actually, I am almost finished ordering all the items. Would you like to trade sometime soon, or tomorrow as planned? I'll be making two trips.

Edit: Nevermind, you went offline. ^^;

Last edited:
Actually, I am almost finished ordering all the items. Would you like to trade sometime soon, or tomorrow as planned? I'll be making two trips.

Edit: Nevermind, you went offline. ^^;

sorry I fell asleep! I'll be free all of today though :)

Okay, let me know whenever you're free. I should be available for the rest of the day, and I'll be checking on this site every hour or so.

cool, ill add you and keep my gates open. just lmk when you wanna drop by~

I currently have someone in my town selling turnips and I forgot I cant add when my gates are open. Ill get you both over in a moment, sorry for the wait ^^"

EDIT: All set, stop by whenever!

Last edited:
Back