• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Normal Flowers!

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
What do I need?
Red Pansies,White Cosmos,White Violets, Yellow Violets, and Violet Violets!

What will I give you for them?
1 BTB per 5 OR 1,000 B IGB per 5.

It's worth it to me to just buy them instead of spending a lot of time island pillaging, but I'll probably do that too.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey. ;) You can come over to my second town and pick as many normal flowers as you like. I have tons of leftovers from breeding hybrids.

Last edited:
Ooo, that would be lovely! How about you say a time, so it won't be taking time away from what you're doing now?

Ooo, that would be lovely! How about you say a time, so it won't be taking time away from what you're doing now?
No worries, I will open my gate now and close it while you are over. :) Take as long as you need. I'll be afk soon after.

Oop, sorry for the late reply! What's the name of your second town? I have 3 towns showing up...

I should have known that....on my way, thank you so much!

Oh, that would be great, thanks. :)
I assume that I go to your town, then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply!

Yeah! You can run around and collect what you want. All of my normal flowers are at the bottom side of my town. I'll add you and open my gates. :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I already have you registered. Anyway it's open now!

Back