November 22 Pocket Camp Launches!

mills141

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Just saw on Twitter from Isabelle herself that Pocket Camp will launch on November 22nd!!! Thought I would pass this along. Just 2 more days!!

Yes!!!!!! Finally, the moment we've been waiting for :D

Too bad I didn't get to be a beta player, but that also means the gameplay isn't too spoiled when I get to play the official game.

It's available to download now, 11/21! I guess it launched it a bit early! This was a nice surprise as I was expecting it to launch after midnight tonight at the earliest!

As I was setting up my new iPhone this morning I went to the AppStore (iOS) to re-download some of my apps and I saw Super Mario Run... So I clicked on the 'other' Nintendo apps, and Pocket Camp was there ready to download!

I am playing now, and I have to say, it looks amazing on the iPhone X! I am so glad that Nintendo optimized the game for the new display. I guess I'll have to take a break from setting up my phone and play some Pocket Camp!

Last edited:
It didn't launch for everyone. I'm on a kindle fire tablet and it's not in my app store.

It's not going to be released for Kindle, but I enabled my Kindle to use Google play store, so I've been playing on my Kindle for a month. Depending on how new your Kindle is (I think you need Kindle 8 or newer), you can do the same, but there's a bunch of steps and downloads. It was a pain, but if you wait for it to be released for Kindle, it may be months...or never.

Last edited:
It's not going to be released for Kindle, but I enabled my Kindle to use Google play store, so I've been playing on my Kindle for a month. Depending on how new your Kindle is (I think you need Kindle 8 or newer), you can do the same, but there's a bunch of steps and downloads. It was a pain, but if you wait for it to be released for Kindle, it may be months...or never.
Damn you Amazon! I have a kindle fire six and no smartphone. They may release it but I sorta doubt it.

Back