• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

November 22 Pocket Camp Launches!

mills141

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just saw on Twitter from Isabelle herself that Pocket Camp will launch on November 22nd!!! Thought I would pass this along. Just 2 more days!!

Oooooo.
I was kinda sketchy about it, but now, I'm excited!

It will launch worldwide on that date. It was confirmed by Nintendo on Twitter also.

This is going to be the best Thanksgiving Week ever!

Are apps (iOS) released like music - as in, 12:01am on release day? :)

Last edited:
Yes!!!!!! Finally, the moment we've been waiting for :D

Too bad I didn't get to be a beta player, but that also means the gameplay isn't too spoiled when I get to play the official game.

It's available to download now, 11/21! I guess it launched it a bit early! This was a nice surprise as I was expecting it to launch after midnight tonight at the earliest!

As I was setting up my new iPhone this morning I went to the AppStore (iOS) to re-download some of my apps and I saw Super Mario Run... So I clicked on the 'other' Nintendo apps, and Pocket Camp was there ready to download!

I am playing now, and I have to say, it looks amazing on the iPhone X! I am so glad that Nintendo optimized the game for the new display. I guess I'll have to take a break from setting up my phone and play some Pocket Camp!

Last edited:
It didn't launch for everyone. I'm on a kindle fire tablet and it's not in my app store.

It didn't launch for everyone. I'm on a kindle fire tablet and it's not in my app store.

It's not going to be released for Kindle, but I enabled my Kindle to use Google play store, so I've been playing on my Kindle for a month. Depending on how new your Kindle is (I think you need Kindle 8 or newer), you can do the same, but there's a bunch of steps and downloads. It was a pain, but if you wait for it to be released for Kindle, it may be months...or never.

Last edited:
It's not going to be released for Kindle, but I enabled my Kindle to use Google play store, so I've been playing on my Kindle for a month. Depending on how new your Kindle is (I think you need Kindle 8 or newer), you can do the same, but there's a bunch of steps and downloads. It was a pain, but if you wait for it to be released for Kindle, it may be months...or never.
Damn you Amazon! I have a kindle fire six and no smartphone. They may release it but I sorta doubt it.

Back