• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for kitchen items ºωº

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (280) +
Hi everyone, im making a store themed house and I need some kitchen items! Heres what I need...

Dishwasher, Electric Kettle, Freezer, Kitchen Scale, Kitchen Sink, Microwave, Mixer, Pickle Jar, Range, Refrigerator, Retro Fridge, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster.

I am willing to pay 500k igb for all of these or btb (but not allot of btb since all these items are reorderable and not very expensive)

I'll give you of these:
Dishwasher, Electric Kettle, Freezer, Kitchen Scale, Kitchen Sink, Microwave, Mixer, Pickle Jar, Range, Refrigerator, Retro Fridge, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster.

10k each :D

Forgot to mention this, I have an extreme overstock of over 90 famous mushrooms so I could trade those for the items as well :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cascade

That would be amazing! Could you do delivery?

Forgot to mention this, I have an extreme overstock of over 90 famous mushrooms so I could trade those for the items as well :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cascade

That would be amazing! Could you do delivery?

sure but i need to order them first then i will be there at 10 mins :)

k :3 I added your code ^-^ I'll leave my gate open for a while. (My town is Holiday)

Back