• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you feel like Trump should keep tweeting?

Do you feel like Trump should keep tweeting?

• Total voters
no please stop him

as the president of the usa he has a lot of power and many people will listen to him. he spreads hate and misinformation and people support him and think ?o yeah hes right it?s the evil muslims? fault im in a bad personal situation !? or whatever. it?d be nice if someone sniped his router

Last edited:
whilst it may be funny for all of a few minutes, it's actually incredibly confronting when you realise this infantile donkey is at the forefront of a (at this rate, most likely soon-to-be former) world superpower, and is responsible for the lives of more than 320 million people...

...and yet tweets like he's a 10 year old brat whining and gossiping about the other kids in his diary.

as president of the United States, he holds a worrying amount of power in international society, and evidently uses such power to constantly spread misinformation, bias and hate via the internet. with such powerful and prominent politicians acting so childishly, it really does make me feel worried about what the future holds

meh, he mostly tweets about professional athletes, college athletes, and Hillary Clinton. :rolleyes:

whilst it may be funny for all of a few minutes, it's actually incredibly confronting when you realise this infantile donkey is at the forefront of a (at this rate, most likely soon-to-be former) world superpower, and is responsible for the lives of more than 320 million people...

...and yet tweets like he's a 10 year old brat whining and gossiping about the other kids in his diary.

as president of the United States, he holds a worrying amount of power in international society, and evidently uses such power to constantly spread misinformation, bias and hate via the internet. with such powerful and prominent politicians acting so childishly, it really does make me feel worried about what the future holds

Another thing I wanted to point out is that not everything is suitable for posting on twitter. Remember when he banned transgender people from the military? He said that on twitter.

At least George Washington didn't make any disrespectful comments on Twitter. Even if the internet existed back then, he would not be as bad as Trump. I wonder what he will think of the presidents and candidates of today's time. Clearly, Trump, Obama, and Bush (yes, George W Bush too) are unfit for presidency, as well as Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz. But we have to stick with who's in power, but Trump needs to quit Twitter.

Last edited:
Yes, he's an adult (well, elderly?) and it's his responsibility to use his social media accordingly. Let him show people who he is behind scripted speeches and false promises, though you'd probably want to hire staff who can delete tweets that may cause real damage to US citizens across the globe.

Another thing I wanted to point out is that not everything is suitable for posting on twitter. Remember when he banned transgender people from the military? He said that on twitter.

At least George Washington didn't make any disrespectful comments on Twitter. Even if the internet existed back then, he would not be as bad as Trump. I wonder what he will think of the presidents and candidates of today's time. Clearly, Trump, Obama, and Bush (yes, George W Bush too) are unfit for presidency, as well as Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz. But we have to stick with who's in power, but Trump needs to quit Twitter.

eeeexactly.

whilst i don't like trump at all, and even though it's most likely a horrendous idea, a small part of me kind of wants to see what other political train-wrecks he might end up causing before the end of his term; so i don't think he should be impeached or anything that serious just yet, just booted off of twitter

eeeexactly.

whilst i don't like trump at all, and even though it's most likely a horrendous idea, a small part of me kind of wants to see what other political train-wrecks he might end up causing before the end of his term; so i don't think he should be impeached or anything that serious just yet, just booted off of twitter

A Trump impeachment can make things worse. Not only we could get Mike Pence in office, but if they're going to impeach Trump for being mentally unfit in office, this can destroy the political careers of everyone in the Democratic Party. People (including liberals) would speculate that they are impeaching him out of hatred rather than impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors. They can go ahead and do this, but it'll get people to stop supporting them. They would vote Republican instead, which will lead to a huge setback on the social progresses we made over time.

So a question for them is: do they want to keep control of the federal government, or do they want their hatred of Donald Trump to get the better of themselves? They can only have one or the other.

No. He acts like a child, not a president. He continues to criticize others, yet has done nothing to be a better person himself. He's a total lunatic and he's ruining this country.

I think at this point it really doesn't matter. No one has stopped him for months and how terrible he is has already been revealed on there so...who cares at this point lol!

Lol he doesn't tell me to stop posting **** instagram pics, I got no right to think he should stop either

I think he should actually tweet something worthwhile us reading, instead of useless crap

Although his tweets may be entertaining, I think a president shouldn't belittle people in almost every tweet- he sounds immature and insecure when he responds the way he does when people criticize him

Last edited:
Hey, look at it this way: As long as he keeps tweeting, we will always have a permanent record of all the awful things he has said. I'd rather him tweet until his heart's content about his bigoted feelings than hide behind a representative and lie about his true motives.

At least we can say we know him this way. Nevertheless, he tweets some ridiculous stuff.

I'm in between.
Yes, Trump can get the US in serious trouble, but he's giving the public insight on the problems the President faces. I will say no for the safety of America's people. He can get us in some serious **** with other countries.

I'm surprised he doesn't have anyone tweeting on his behalf honestly, it'd save himself one heck of a headache, for someone so important, he's really exposing himself, I thought him a little smarter than that if I'm honest.

Anyway no. Not unless he's done something serious to get himself banned from Twitter. There's no policy on "dumb" tweets, president or not, regardless of whether I agree with what he tweets.

I think that the fact that Twitter is what keeps us connected to our president shows what kind of President he is. It's kind of embarrassing that we elected someone so childish with apparently no concern for his public political appearance.

His tweets are hilarious in a "if you don't laugh, you'll cry" kind of way. His tendency to announce important policy decisions over Twitter is pretty worrying to say the least. In the grand scheme of things I guess it doesn't really matter to me whether he keeps tweeting or not since I'm not American though.

Lol he doesn't tell me to stop posting **** instagram pics, I got no right to think he should stop either

You're not the representative of one of the most powerful countries in the world, he is. I get what you're saying but his tweets should be kept to a minimum especially because of his status but more specifically because of his idiocy.

The USA is probably the stupidest thing that has ever existed in the things that have existed in the existence of time for choosing that dim wit to be the leader of a country which could wipe multiple countries out because they could "hurt his feelings". That's enough for him apparently. So we shouldn't be laughing at him, we should be fearing him, not because he looks like a mouldy rotten pumpkin which has been threw into a sewer and shoved up a Bull's butt hole and then crapped out again, no, because he is incredibly dangerous and easily provoked.

Last edited:
You know, his tweeting behavior is why I think Ted Cruz is better fit for office than Trump. Even I'm better fit for president than Trump. But I don't have the motive to become president.

Back