• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you feel like Trump should keep tweeting?

Do you feel like Trump should keep tweeting?

• Total voters

glover

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Well do ya? I think he shouldn't but i find his tweets very entertaining.

Last edited:
he's literally supposed to be the president, some of the **** he's tweeted sounds like it comes from an eight year old. someone needs to take his ****in phone

Yes. It further reveals his idiocy, and, who knows, could be something that leads to his impeachment eventually....

Sure, let him keep tweeting. They help people realize what an idiot he is and that he's not fit to be president.

he's suppose to be the president, not acting like a child ranting about things he shouldn't be tweeting about. just get rid of his twitter.

he reminds me of that south park episode where cartman and alec baldwin left twitter but instead joined "****ter" and it broadcasted every single one of their thoughts online. i don't know if he knows how to have an opinion and not tell the entire world about it.

lowkey feeling like he ran for president just to up his twitter followers lmaooo poor man.

Yes, better transparency and I really couldn't care less what he tweets, might as well not restrict him from doing it as well.

he's suppose to be the president, not acting like a child ranting about things he shouldn't be tweeting about. just get rid of his twitter.

yeah i wonder how much he could actually have done rather than posting his dumb tweets lol

Whether you like him or not, he needs to quit twitter. He makes every situation even worse. I know he can't get anything accomplished because of some problematic senators that need to be removed (i.e. Mitch McConnell, Susan Collins), but if he's going to keep tweeting while Congress is useless, he's going to keep embarrasing himself.

His term is going to be a huge dissapointment.

I don't think he's doing himself any favors by tweeting.

he should because he just keeps exposing and humiliating himself and i feel like at some point twitter will be a part of his downfall lmao
like.... hes an ass but his use of twitter only confirms that and exposes random oblivious people to his stupidity

Back