• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's the longest you've spent farming for pwps?

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
can you guess what i'm doing rn? :rolleyes:
please, cleo, give me the illuminated arch

yeah, so if you've ever farmed for pwps (with the ocean trick, or however you do it), what's the longest amount of time you've spent doing it?

Spent like a week trying to get a Wisteria Trellis. (Wasn't trying 24/7, just about an hour or two every night)

I get tired very quickly. Usually only last about an hour, then I get anxious . It's taking me very long time for my town to look good through.

yeah, i normally don't really farm for pwps. but i'm getting anxious to work on my town and get motivation to do so, and there's a handful of pwps that i really want but just are never requested and it's driving me nuts. most of them being uchi and snooty pwps. sighh.

A couple hours probably. When I'm farming for a PWP, I'm always watching something and playing ACNL absentmindedly.
It gets annoying quickly but once I've started I commit to it until I get the request ;)

A couple hours probably. When I'm farming for a PWP, I'm always watching something and playing ACNL absentmindedly.
It gets annoying quickly but once I've started I commit to it until I get the request ;)

yeah, the best way is to pass the time doing something else while you let your ds sit, then every 5 minutes pick it back up to see if you get a request. usually i put on a 4-5 minute song and check every time it ends haha ;)

you can only get 1 pwp per day right?

it took me 40 minutes to get a request from Deirdre today

i just do the water trick and leave it for 10 minutes and come back to it, it helps to have the inventory is full of things like flowers so they wont ask if i want something/if they can have something...cancels out a lot of random pings.

you can only get 1 pwp per day right?

it took me 40 minutes to get a request from Deirdre today

i just do the water trick and leave it for 10 minutes and come back to it, it helps to have the inventory is full of things like flowers so they wont ask if i want something/if they can have something...cancels out a lot of random pings.

yep, that's what i've been doing, and tting to the next day to get another. i've gotten 4 so far, 2 of which are good and 2 of which i did not want whatsoever. oh well!

How do you get an request to build pwp from the villagers? is it by time travelling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh or is it by doing the swim trick?

How do you get an request to build pwp from the villagers? is it by time travelling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh or is it by doing the swim trick?

yep, i do the swim trick, and then once i get a pwp request i go to the next day and repeat.

Never did the diving trick to farm for PWP requests. But I did play obsessively for a week (couple hours a day), time travelling around to get 1. pashmina to request a windmill 2. pashmina to finally move out because she plotted on top of the spot I wanted the windmill to go! It was terrible. I took it slow after that. I never really notice when they ask for PWPs because I skip through text really quickly a lot of the time.

i've actually never had to farm for pwp suggestions! i got lucky with my first town and unlocked everything really quickly. i remember realizing i wanted a log bench in my town and was suggested it soon after. i was actually surprised that farming for pwps was a thing tbh. my second town is hacked, so i still don't really know the struggles of getting pwps suggested!

it takes me like an hour to give up and it's likely a villager still hasn't requested a pwp for me

I try like. 2-3 times and if i dont have it, I'll give up

A lot of times ill forget im playing ac and I'll leave it in on for like an hour while im waiting for the 10min during the swimming trick

AGES.
You dumb uchi pig..... Just give me the trellis!

Zero seconds. My villagers just ping me, I've never felt the need to force it.

Back