Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
Hello! I'm looking for art of either of these girls [ā™” / ā™” (FF girl preferred for single art] or preferably couple art:
+
maybe the pair below, but first one is preferred~
+

ā™” Payment ā™”
-350 tbt (that's really low I'm sorry šŸ˜…)
-12T gaia gold
-mabi gold (nao server)
-art trade (picky)
-designs (I will only trade if you have Toyhou.se (I can give a code if needed) so the ownership logs stay accurate, sorry!)

Iā€™m fine with getting coloured sketches, anime style preferred (may consider chibi depending on your style). Preferably digital, maybe traditional if you can scan/get good quality.
If interested please leave examples/prices~ Freebies are also welcome/appreciated!

Please don't randomly post art without agreement and expect me to pay or start a sketch and ask if I want to continue, it makes me really uncomfortable since I feel forced to accept (ā•„ļ¹ā•„)

*I do tend to be picky with buying art, so please don't take it personally if I don't accept yours ;;

Thank you for looking! ā™”​

Last edited:
Hey!

400TBT for number 2? Not sure how the prices are these days haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!

400TBT for number 2? Not sure how the prices are these days haha.

You can send the tbt whenever you're able to, just let me know when you save the picture so I can remove her from the options c:

Awesome! I'll send it now. C: also, I'm allowed to put her on toyhouse right? I'll give credit to you (or whoever the artist is).

Back