• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i unlocked the train station remodels!

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
i actually wasn't expecting it (nor was i keeping track) but i talked to porter to go open my gate earlier and he suggested the remodeling :D

congrats! which one will you be going for?

(i wish it'd been the same for me; since i'm impatient i had to grind for 2 hours to unlock it when i was trying to get the remodels :p )

Congrats!!! Are you going to choose one of the new ones? I liked my original station colour but decided to remodel it to the fairytale one :blush:

Oooh yay! I just unlocked mine, thanks to two very kind tbters last night!I went with the Japanese traditional style one.

congrats! which one will you be going for?

(i wish it'd been the same for me; since i'm impatient i had to grind for 2 hours to unlock it when i was trying to get the remodels :p )

Congrats!!! Are you going to choose one of the new ones? I liked my original station colour but decided to remodel it to the fairytale one :blush:

Congratulations! Which remodel will you be choosing! (Personally, I've never unlocked it, but I'd probably choose Fairytale!

haha, i'll actually probably leave it at the default :rolleyes: though if i ever do decide to change it it'd probably be the zen one :D

That's awesome. I changed mine to the fairy tale one. It just make most sense since my character, my bedroom, and the town name all have to do with mermaids.

That's a fantastic achievement! Congratulations!

Back