• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i need help lol

Kazelle

君の名は
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Green Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Red Candy
honestly, i like doodling. but i'm so lazy and unmotivated now :(
HemJsPN.png

*silently waiting*​

Aww thanks!
As for motivation.... When I get stuck on a project - a drawing, a fic, whatever - I like to work on characters I love, for now that mostly applies to drawings for me
I feel that when I know the subject and care about them, I get inspired thinking about them and what I’m gonna with them, if that makes sense? Maybe it would help you to try that ^^

Or maybe change things up a bit, try new techniques or things you’re not used to doing? That way you can learn new things that you can apply to your art!

I agree with Bun I love your drawings tol, they’re super cute <3

Aww thanks!
As for motivation.... When I get stuck on a project - a drawing, a fic, whatever - I like to work on characters I love, for now that mostly applies to drawings for me
I feel that when I know the subject and care about them, I get inspired thinking about them and what I’m gonna with them, if that makes sense? Maybe it would help you to try that ^^

Or maybe change things up a bit, try new techniques or things you’re not used to doing? That way you can learn new things that you can apply to your art!

I agree with Bun I love your drawings tol, they’re super cute <3

oh, good advice! that's probably all ill need for now. thanks ariane, and bun!

Back