Yellow Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Red Candy
honestly, i like doodling. but i'm so lazy and unmotivated now :(
HemJsPN.png

*silently waiting*​

Aww thanks!
As for motivation.... When I get stuck on a project - a drawing, a fic, whatever - I like to work on characters I love, for now that mostly applies to drawings for me
I feel that when I know the subject and care about them, I get inspired thinking about them and what I’m gonna with them, if that makes sense? Maybe it would help you to try that ^^

Or maybe change things up a bit, try new techniques or things you’re not used to doing? That way you can learn new things that you can apply to your art!

I agree with Bun I love your drawings tol, they’re super cute <3

Aww thanks!
As for motivation.... When I get stuck on a project - a drawing, a fic, whatever - I like to work on characters I love, for now that mostly applies to drawings for me
I feel that when I know the subject and care about them, I get inspired thinking about them and what I’m gonna with them, if that makes sense? Maybe it would help you to try that ^^

Or maybe change things up a bit, try new techniques or things you’re not used to doing? That way you can learn new things that you can apply to your art!

I agree with Bun I love your drawings tol, they’re super cute <3

oh, good advice! that's probably all ill need for now. thanks ariane, and bun!

Back