What text faces/emojis do you use a lot?

i tend to ironically spam eggplants and sweat drops when texting but i also use �� a lot, sometimes unintentionally

I use these quite frequently: :) :( :p xD
I also use ^^, but I don't use it as a smiley; for me it's just to refer to something that is said above (I mean, it's an arrow upwards...).
I don't use emojis too much and I'm also too lazy to describe them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh right, I also occasionally use ;) and :') and I guess >.< and -,- from time to time (but I'll often use emojis for these if I'm on whatsapp).

Last edited:
I use 'lol' a lot and just a simple smiley face. I feel like it defuses any negativity someone might perceive, even if I'm not meaning any

I don't really use them anymore tbh

To people I don't know well/strangers when they're being nice I'll add a little "^^" or something, but I generally just say "lmao" and some variation of "hsnsnnsnsn"

I feel like the only text faces I use consistently are "xD", ":3c", "=v=", and "=n="! While not a text face, I use "LOL" and "LMAO" a lot. My friends and I generally use other ones when we're joking around.
As for emoji, well, I really just use the custom ones in my bestie group's discord chat. I don't think those count though since they are not universal!

It differs through text messages (I don't text that often anymore because I have exams) and on the forums. On the forums I use ones like ^_^ ^.^ ;D etc. and through text messages I usually use the laughing, heart and smile emojis. For both I use xD, o_o etc.

I use these the most but it depends on where I'm typing:
XD
o.o
;-;

I've never used an emoji before. I hate them and I don't own a mobile phone anyway.

i use simple smilies or winks and :') a lot when i'm doing emoticons. i used to use ^^ or other nicer ones, but i've regressed lol

i don't use emojis often, but my most used are the trash can (lol), tea (lol), the smiling face doing jazz hands, and various plant emojis

I don’t use text faces but I use quite a bit of emojis. Mostly the waterfall tears crying face, laughing crying face, and the heart eyes. Plus the praying hands I use for almost anything. Oh, and I recently discovered the merman emoji, so I’ve been trying to casually slip him into conversations.

:0
0 v0
* v *
c:

some others, too, but those are the main ones

Back