What text faces/emojis do you use a lot?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I use these a lot:
=^=
^_^
^ ^
0_0
-_-

As for emojis, I use the bee, sparkly heart, apple(red and green), music signs, notebooks and pens, middle finger, and chicken(animal) the most.

Which faces or emojis are your most commonly used?

Last edited:
My most used emojis on my phone are the shocked face, the thinking face, and the eye-rolling face.

for emojis i frequently use hearts, food and the nature emojis. and i guess i use a few smileys too

I use :) and :p a lot online and in text messages interchangeably with emojis. Others on my phone in the frequently used are the kissing face, cry-laughing face, winking face, dog, and the red heart. I tend to mimic my younger sister who is much more hip than I am lol

:V :v
:D
:mad:
:(
^-^

as for emojis i use the cowboy one a lot

Oh my god- My brother uses that first one ALL. THE. TIME. XD
It's like
Me: "U at library yet? Remember to pick up my book. I need it 4 school"
Him:"ok :v"
Me:"Why the face?"
Him:":v :v :v"
Me: "=^="

Last edited:
:,) ;w; ;u; :D :^)))
as for emojis, the cry-laughing one and the poop one (both accurate representations of my constant mood)

When I'm talking to my friends, I usually use these ironically:

xD
XD
C:
:3
(ok sign emoji that doesn't work on tbt)
(crying laughing emoji that doesn't work on tbt)

I think they're all really cringey emojis, to be honest, so I only use them ironically, other than that, I guess I use :l, :s, :x and :/ a lot

Last edited:
^^, .-., ._., XD, :c, :V etc.

As for actual image emoji I guess the hearts and thumbs up

that one emoji that is blushing with pouty lips

kissing-face-with-closed-eyes.png

him

): :I sometimes .w.

as for emojis i use the crying one, the half blue ones, the blue heart, the thumbs up, the muscles, the -_- face,the two eyes and ? a lot

?\_(ツ)_/? and (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Because I'm secretly a Weeaboo, lol (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited:
I don't usually. I did constantly in my teens but at some point in the past couple of years I started using emojis instead.

:D
:)
xD
._.
:(
>:I
D:<
:'(
:p
>>

for actual emojis: the ok sign, the two hearts & white heart, thumbs up, the crying laughing one

I use these a lot:

: )
: (
>: (
-_-
0_0
:/

And plenty of others that I cannot think of right now.

For emojis it's the thumbs up, rock sign, the hang loose sign, and the red heart. Aside from those, I use :) and ;; the most I think?

in terms of text emoji i use ': )' a lot. I THINK BC DISCORD CONVERTS IT INTO A FUGLY EMOJI if i don't use the space, i think??? emoji's i use the thinking one and a yellow heart the most i think??

Back