• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What text faces/emojis do you use a lot?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I use these a lot:
=^=
^_^
^ ^
0_0
-_-

As for emojis, I use the bee, sparkly heart, apple(red and green), music signs, notebooks and pens, middle finger, and chicken(animal) the most.

Which faces or emojis are your most commonly used?

Last edited:
My most used emojis on my phone are the shocked face, the thinking face, and the eye-rolling face.

for emojis i frequently use hearts, food and the nature emojis. and i guess i use a few smileys too

I use :) and :p a lot online and in text messages interchangeably with emojis. Others on my phone in the frequently used are the kissing face, cry-laughing face, winking face, dog, and the red heart. I tend to mimic my younger sister who is much more hip than I am lol

:V :v
:D
:mad:
:(
^-^

as for emojis i use the cowboy one a lot

Oh my god- My brother uses that first one ALL. THE. TIME. XD
It's like
Me: "U at library yet? Remember to pick up my book. I need it 4 school"
Him:"ok :v"
Me:"Why the face?"
Him:":v :v :v"
Me: "=^="

Last edited:
:,) ;w; ;u; :D :^)))
as for emojis, the cry-laughing one and the poop one (both accurate representations of my constant mood)

When I'm talking to my friends, I usually use these ironically:

xD
XD
C:
:3
(ok sign emoji that doesn't work on tbt)
(crying laughing emoji that doesn't work on tbt)

I think they're all really cringey emojis, to be honest, so I only use them ironically, other than that, I guess I use :l, :s, :x and :/ a lot

Last edited:
^^, .-., ._., XD, :c, :V etc.

As for actual image emoji I guess the hearts and thumbs up

that one emoji that is blushing with pouty lips

kissing-face-with-closed-eyes.png

him

): :I sometimes .w.

as for emojis i use the crying one, the half blue ones, the blue heart, the thumbs up, the muscles, the -_- face,the two eyes and ? a lot

?\_(ツ)_/? and (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Because I'm secretly a Weeaboo, lol (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited:
I don't usually. I did constantly in my teens but at some point in the past couple of years I started using emojis instead.

:D
:)
xD
._.
:(
>:I
D:<
:'(
:p
>>

for actual emojis: the ok sign, the two hearts & white heart, thumbs up, the crying laughing one

I use these a lot:

: )
: (
>: (
-_-
0_0
:/

And plenty of others that I cannot think of right now.

For emojis it's the thumbs up, rock sign, the hang loose sign, and the red heart. Aside from those, I use :) and ;; the most I think?

in terms of text emoji i use ': )' a lot. I THINK BC DISCORD CONVERTS IT INTO A FUGLY EMOJI if i don't use the space, i think??? emoji's i use the thinking one and a yellow heart the most i think??

Back