• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What text faces/emojis do you use a lot?

^o^, ^q^, ?\_(ツ)_/?, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and :3c are my personal favs

:) :( xD

Rest are pretty much the keyboard emojis, I use almost all of the face ones equally.

I use o3o and ^^ a lot. The ^^ is a happy face but I'm always worried that people who I'm just starting to talk to won't know that and think I'm pointing up in the conversation lol! With the o3o face, most people see it as a kissy face, and I can see why, but I have always thought of it as like a derpy happy face someone will make if they're just content with life lol!

i prefer to say FHOIDSNKLHOILN or KDSLMIOJLM or something similar, but when talking to irl people i frequently use emojis... especially that laughing crying face lol.

other text faces i ironically use are xD, -_-, :p, o_o

I used X3 quite a bit!

As for emojis, I don't have a smartphone so if I wanna use emojis I have to look them up in a search engine and copy and paste them, but probably heart emojis I use sometimes?

:)
T_t (pathetic crying)
?\_(ツ)_/?
(♡?艸`)
(?_ゝ`)

Sometimes ill throw in ^^ just to seem more nice when i'm typing something a little bit more formal but i rarely "feel" "^^". its kinda cringey for me

i use ;; and :> too much
and for emojis i only really use the heart emoji and the cry laughing

XD
-_-
T_T
^u^
uwu
and normal smileys/frowns of course. =D =] =[

For emojiis honestly my fave is the heart eye'd cat. I send it to my bf all the time, and post it on facebook things, but my phone turns them to the NORMAL heart eyed emojii and I hate it. =[

xD xD xD That's it xD

I'm not creative (and lazy) when it comes to emojis so I just use the common ones

^^ ^_^ ^-^
-__- >__<
C: c: =D :p :/ :c

:) :D
❤&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56857;&#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56842;

My primary emoji right now is a toss up between

:c

and

:p

Back