• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What text faces/emojis do you use a lot?

i tend to ironically spam eggplants and sweat drops when texting but i also use �� a lot, sometimes unintentionally

The eyes emoji is my #1 used emoji as of recently.

Last edited:
I use these quite frequently: :) :( :p xD
I also use ^^, but I don't use it as a smiley; for me it's just to refer to something that is said above (I mean, it's an arrow upwards...).
I don't use emojis too much and I'm also too lazy to describe them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh right, I also occasionally use ;) and :') and I guess >.< and -,- from time to time (but I'll often use emojis for these if I'm on whatsapp).

Last edited:
I use 'lol' a lot and just a simple smiley face. I feel like it defuses any negativity someone might perceive, even if I'm not meaning any

I don't really use them anymore tbh

To people I don't know well/strangers when they're being nice I'll add a little "^^" or something, but I generally just say "lmao" and some variation of "hsnsnnsnsn"

I feel like the only text faces I use consistently are "xD", ":3c", "=v=", and "=n="! While not a text face, I use "LOL" and "LMAO" a lot. My friends and I generally use other ones when we're joking around.
As for emoji, well, I really just use the custom ones in my bestie group's discord chat. I don't think those count though since they are not universal!

It differs through text messages (I don't text that often anymore because I have exams) and on the forums. On the forums I use ones like ^_^ ^.^ ;D etc. and through text messages I usually use the laughing, heart and smile emojis. For both I use xD, o_o etc.

I use these the most but it depends on where I'm typing:
XD
o.o
;-;

I've never used an emoji before. I hate them and I don't own a mobile phone anyway.

i use simple smilies or winks and :') a lot when i'm doing emoticons. i used to use ^^ or other nicer ones, but i've regressed lol

i don't use emojis often, but my most used are the trash can (lol), tea (lol), the smiling face doing jazz hands, and various plant emojis

I don’t use text faces but I use quite a bit of emojis. Mostly the waterfall tears crying face, laughing crying face, and the heart eyes. Plus the praying hands I use for almost anything. Oh, and I recently discovered the merman emoji, so I’ve been trying to casually slip him into conversations.

:0
0 v0
* v *
c:

some others, too, but those are the main ones

i don't use a lot of emojis but i have a personal attachment to the speak no evil monkey

Back