• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2nd Town Dreamies

Who should be in Dream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PunchyTheCat

Bells
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So, I narrowed down my dreamies for my second town, Dream, and I can't decide who should be in Dream. It has no particular theme. Please only vote two for each personality twice, and every other one, please only vote 1. Thank you!

I think Ricky and Blaire would be a nice little squirrel couple, they are also the male/female equivalents of each other personality-wise. Bunnie is just adorable, I like Tutu as well but she's a little too stand out-ish. Gwen is severely underrated and I think she deserves more love so she could be a snooty duplicate, the same could be said about Celia who would be a wonderful normal villager to have. Marshal is petite and could be part of the squirrel trio. Lyman is another villager who has an interesting design, he is a decent jock and definitely better than Rudy/Hamlet in my eyes. I love the sheep villager so I had to vote for Frita, I adore Flo too but I think she wouldn't fit in well unfortunately. I chose Drago + Chester because they are both products of China, they love food and I think the would be cute together.

:)

Summary:

Cranky

Ricky

Jock

Lyman

Lazy

Drago
Chester

Normal

Celia

Peppy

Bunnie

Smug

Marshal

Snooty

Blaire
Gwen

Uchi

Frita

Species

1- Alligator
1 - Eagle
1 - Koala
1 - Panda Cub
1 - Penguin
1 - Rabbit
1- Sheep
3- Squirrels

2 Birds/ 7 Mammals/ 1 Other

Last edited:
I think Ricky and Blaire would be a nice little squirrel couple, they are also the male/female equivalents of each other personality-wise. Bunnie is just adorable, I like Tutu as well but she's a little too stand out-ish. Gwen is severely underrated and I think she deserves more love so she could be a snooty duplicate, the same could be said about Celia who would be a wonderful normal villager to have. Marshal is petite and could be part of the squirrel trio. Lyman is another villager who has an interesting design, he is a decent jock and definitely better than Rudy/Hamlet in my eyes. I love the sheep villager so I had to vote for Frita, I adore Flo too but I think she wouldn't fit in well unfortunately. I chose Drago + Chester because they are both products of China, they love food and I think the would be cute together.

:)

Summary:

Cranky

Ricky

Jock

Lyman

Lazy

Drago
Chester

Normal

Celia

Peppy