Cherry (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So, I narrowed down my dreamies for my second town, Dream, and I can't decide who should be in Dream. It has no particular theme. Please only vote two for each personality twice, and every other one, please only vote 1. Thank you!

I think Ricky and Blaire would be a nice little squirrel couple, they are also the male/female equivalents of each other personality-wise. Bunnie is just adorable, I like Tutu as well but she's a little too stand out-ish. Gwen is severely underrated and I think she deserves more love so she could be a snooty duplicate, the same could be said about Celia who would be a wonderful normal villager to have. Marshal is petite and could be part of the squirrel trio. Lyman is another villager who has an interesting design, he is a decent jock and definitely better than Rudy/Hamlet in my eyes. I love the sheep villager so I had to vote for Frita, I adore Flo too but I think she wouldn't fit in well unfortunately. I chose Drago + Chester because they are both products of China, they love food and I think the would be cute together.

:)

Summary:

Cranky

Ricky

Jock

Lyman

Lazy

Drago
Chester

Normal

Celia

Peppy

Bunnie

Smug

Marshal

Snooty

Blaire
Gwen

Uchi

Frita

Species

1- Alligator
1 - Eagle
1 - Koala
1 - Panda Cub
1 - Penguin
1 - Rabbit
1- Sheep
3- Squirrels

2 Birds/ 7 Mammals/ 1 Other

Last edited:
I think Ricky and Blaire would be a nice little squirrel couple, they are also the male/female equivalents of each other personality-wise. Bunnie is just adorable, I like Tutu as well but she's a little too stand out-ish. Gwen is severely underrated and I think she deserves more love so she could be a snooty duplicate, the same could be said about Celia who would be a wonderful normal villager to have. Marshal is petite and could be part of the squirrel trio. Lyman is another villager who has an interesting design, he is a decent jock and definitely better than Rudy/Hamlet in my eyes. I love the sheep villager so I had to vote for Frita, I adore Flo too but I think she wouldn't fit in well unfortunately. I chose Drago + Chester because they are both products of China, they love food and I think the would be cute together.

:)

Summary:

Cranky

Ricky

Jock

Lyman

Lazy

Drago
Chester

Normal

Celia

Peppy