• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

stumps

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pavé Purple Feather
Mom's Plush
Snow Bunny
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
i think these tiny stumps are kinda cute and i wonder what you guys think

HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0039.JPG

i'm kinda surprised i've never seen anyone do this before, do they vanish or something? i think it's interesting and i think someone could make it work, you can also talk about stumps in general

The mini stumps are cute, I've never used them personally though, I used immature bamboo stumps before though, when they still have the brown on the bottom.

I love having tiny stumps! They don't vanish (as far as I know). I just can never think of what to do with them. Maybe they could look cool having lots of them in one area with a qr water pattern surrounding them? Sort of like a bog or something idk

I've used bamboo when it's small for different purposes, but not the trees. Depending on what you're using it for, they work well. If it's excessive, it starts to make a place look bad.

I love the tiny stumps! I have a few in my own town. No they won't disappear but you can only sit on them if the tree reached the stage before growing to completion (the 2nd day after planting).

I believe you can sit on them on their third stage of growing.

And yeah they're cute! I'm gonna add some to my second town

itd be funny if you could sit on the super tiny ones. its good to know you can sit on third stage ones, though.

How do you make tiny stumps? Do you plant a tree and wait for it to grow to a certain size and then cut it?

I always thought they would be cute to line paths with.

i've never thought about cutting down trees before full growth before! i really like the size stump of the second photo.

Back