• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unlocking Train Station Remodel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for visiting! If there's anything you would like in return just let me know~

I don't need anything, but thanks. It's helping me too, since I'm trying to get the gold visiting badge. :)

Okay, that was my list visit for the night. I wasn't keeping count, so I'm not sure if you're at 100 yet. But if not, you should be close. Good luck! :) And if you still need any more by tomorrow night, I can help out again if you'd like.

Okay, that was my list visit for the night. I wasn't keeping count, so I'm not sure if you're at 100 yet. But if not, you should be close. Good luck! :) And if you still need any more by tomorrow night, I can help out again if you'd like.

thank you for visiting, i really appreciate it! I am at 94 now :eek:

We officially hit 100!! Thank you everyone who came over to help me remodel my trainstation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back