• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling mystery Kiki and Lala Set items for 2 tbt each! Help me upgrade my station!

gh0st

ÙwÚ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Bat Potion
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (75) +
Hey people!
Come visit my town and pick up a mystery Kiki and Lala Sanrio set item.
Just send me 2 tbt, add me, I will add you, and then come on over.
I’m trying to simultaneously upgrade my train station and spread some Sanrio items around!
I have the Amiibo card and want to use it. Haha~ :D

*Please do not venture past the front area of my train station!
*If you try to take more than one, I will disconnect and you will get nothing. >.<
*Please be patient!
*Use the FC in my sidebar, not my signature.
4356-0055-3064

Last edited:
Hey. Unfortunately, I am not interested in buying any Sanrio items. I own the amiibos myself.
But I would be happy to visit your town over and over to help you unlock it. I'll continuously do it, while doing other things. :)

Last edited:
Hey. Unfortunately, I am not interested in buying any Sanrio items. I own the amiibos myself.
But I would happy to visit your town over and over to help you unlock it. I'll continuously do it, while doing other things. :)
Wow, that’s super nice!
Okeedokee! If you are sure~ ^^
I’ll add your FC and open my gates!

I'll come!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll gladly help with the visits too!

Do you know how many visits you still need? If you want me to stop visiting, just let me know.

Congrats on reaching 100 visits! That's a nice house and beautiful town you have too. :)

Back